Chapter 16

Once I leave Lukas' office I run into Annalise. She bows to show respect but when she stands up you can tell its all fake. She stands up and goes down the hall. She stops in front of Lukas' office. She pulls her shirt down and pulls her boobs up.

"Hey bitch don't think about it." I say.

"Yeah and what are you gonna do?" She ask.

"I am the Luna I can banish you from this pack quicker then anything. Dont play with me. You should be ashamed. Whats your mate gonna think when he realises what youve done. Who youve done." I say. She looks at me with tears in her eyes and runs.
I heard that.
I dont care.
Ok.

I walk to the border. Derek looks up at me.

"Why are you here?" He ask.

"I have border duty today."

"Not anymore. Your to valuable." He says.

"Like hell I am doing my job. You can leave if you like." He doesnt say anything. "Alrighty then." I shift and look at my paws. White. The white wolf is rare but not as rare as a black wolf.
The power couple.

I heard someone joke.
You know it. I say.

I walk along the edge of the border heading out of the territory. I skirt around the town of humans. They see me and it will be nothing but a big man hunt. Humans used to worship us but now they want to kill us. I will never understand but I guess its not for me to understand. I move past the park. I see kids playing on the playground and I feel my heart warm up. They're so innocent.
Ky.
Yep.
Your on patrol?
Yep.
Why?
Because.
Ok.
No what!
Nithing I was just- its nothing. Be careful please.
Lukas im always careful.

I continue around the bounds. I stop once I get to the high school. Its huge almost reminds me of something out of a gothic novel. It used to be a Catholic church but they turned it into a school. There arent many people in Shadow Lane so there arent many teenagers. The pack only goes to school for so long until they are in middle then we pull them out and teach them at the pack house.

I watch as teenages play in the parking lot and some pull out cigarettes and putting them to their mouth. I shake my head in disgust. Some kids are grabing each other and kissing on one another.

As a kid I fantasized about what it would be like to be a normal teenager. Instead I am this shifter and I am a warrior Luna.
Hey we need you back at the house. Shit has hit the fan.
Ok Derek I'm on my way.

I turn on my flank and take off. I run faster then ever and when I get to the pack house. I freeze. I shift and walk to the huge crowd as I beeak through I stop. Idiots.
YEAH ITS UP.