Chapter 25

PICTURE OF MICHAEL

The basement has been coverted into holding cells for the rouges and only me and the Alpha are aloud to be down here. The place smells like rusty blood and rouge. Calli sits in the middle of the room. She looks so new. Kind of like a barbie straight out of the package.

"Your going to tell me what I want to know." I say.

"I dont care you can kill me. Its not worth it anymore. He rejected me and dads going to kill me. I was caught." She says.

"Your a bigger dumbass then I thought. You seriously have no damn clue." I snap.

I am walking around the room and wrapping my hands so when the beating starts. She looks up at me.

"Kill me!" She screams.

"No thats a quick release. I dont give favors especially those who try to hurt the ones I love." I snap.

"Well then I guess this will be a long night." She says.

"Im counting on it." I say. My fist connecting with her face.

~♡~♡~♡~♡

The only thing ive gotten out of her so far is that her dad plans to move on the Shade Tree Pack in about a months time. They sent Calli in to be the eyes and ears but she was caught early.

I sit on a an metal chair facing her. She looks like she has been thrown to the wolves. Her face is now getting a purplish tent to it. She is asleep and im taking a break.

Michael looks at me from across the room with a blank stare. His whole body looks like it has seen war. I try to smile but he just looks away. Hes the one who told me that an Alpha needs their mate to survive.
Ky.
Lukas.
Im worried about you.
Im worried about Michael. He hasn't said a word since all of this happened.
He needs his Luna. That's his other half. Now hes at war with himself. He cant stop how he feels. Him rejecting her only severed their bond. He cant feel her pain but he is still left heart broken.
Poor Michael.
I know Ky. The best thing we can do for him now is to find a way to help his pack get ready for a war.
Ok.
I love you.
I love you too.
Calli wakes up and she stares at me.

"Ive had enough. Please ive told you all I was told." She pleads.

"Forgive me for not believing you, but you have broken my trust before so what makes you think im going to trust you now?" I ask.

"Because you need me." She says.

"Yeah right." I say.

"Fine. Your right, but I dont want to die." She says.

"Thats not for me to decide. That is for Michael and his pack to decide. You were their Luna they welcomed you, and you threw it back into their faces." I say.

"I know." She says.
Let Michael know im done.
Ok.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS CALLI DOING ALL THIS FOR HER DAD? DOES SHE REALLY LOVE MICHAEL OR DOES SHE HAVE ANOTHER MO.