Chapter 32

Every warrior in the area sits in front of mem some of the guys with judgement in their eyes. I roll mine and make a few of the let out a low growl. I asked Lukas not to be here for the soul reason of this happening. If these men were going to allow me to lead them into battle I have to fight on an even playing feild. Derek and Jason both stare at me as I move through the details of what was on the contracts some of the men got angry when they heard their mates would be harmed.
I let Derek and Jason talk for a few minutes and the men look at me I nod to the map of all the territories around us.
"So far all we know is he has four of five lacks backing him. In order for us to win this we need ti know everthing about them. We have to know their behaviors. We need to know their training habits. I mean everyhing." I say.
"And how do you propose we get this said information." One of the men sneer.
"Its already done asshole. Im not your average Luna im not going to sit around and bandage your hurt hand. Im going to tell you to get your ass up and get the fuck back to fighting. If you dont like it then leave I dont have time to coddle your egos." I say.
The guy shrinks back in his seat and nods. I smile and look at Derek he gets up and carries the info around the table. Each guy gets a packet they all look through it and nod.
"So how the I formation retrieved?" The same guy ask. His face is scared and his eyes almost a empty blue. He is buff vut his body doesnt look tan its almost black with all the tattoos he has.
"Whats your name?" I ask.
"Danny." He says.
"Well Danny I got the information myself. I watched for almost half a week and bothing changed. They do the same shit everyday. We need to change our routine daily. We dont need to fall prey to them. I want each of you to take this packet and deliver it to your Alphas if they choose to fight then awesome if not then we understand.
Each of the men grab a packet and leave. Derek and Jason help me pick all of the papers up and we sit stare at the war map.
"You did good Kylan." Jason says.
"Yeah you did awesome boo." Derek says.
"Your both dorks." I laugh.
~♡~♡~♡~
Lukas sits next to me in his office. I look at the battle plans and Lukas emails the surronding communites of wolves. He said hes letting them know of the coming war as a sign of good faith. I nod and continue to look at our defences.
"We are so weird." Lukas says.
I look up at him and smile.
"How so?" I ask.
"Its just that if this were in reverse you would be worrying about the nitty gritty things and I would be handiling the war plans." He says.
"Im not like other girls." I say.
"Dont I know it." He laughs.
I playfully punch him. He laughs harder and I stick out my bottom lip in pout. He leans up and pulls my bottom lip between his teeth. He pulls me onto his lap. His kisses scatter along my neck. He stops and sucks my mark and a few spots on my neck leaving bruises in his wake. I shiver as I feel his hands slide up my shirt.
He groans and I slide my hands down his back. I reach for his shirt and pull it off. He helps and soon the shirt is discarded and forgotten. I let my hand trail down his abs. His body ripples under my touch. I smile.
He goes to grab my shirt when the door is slung open.
"Boo you got to see this." Derek says.
WHAT IS IT OMG!