Chapter 9

I wake up and Lukas is no longer in my bed. I stretch and put on my workout clothes. I head downstairs and grab a water bottle and head out to the track. I sot my water bottle on the last bleacher set and I take off. My earbuds plugged into my ears blocking everything out. I run.

I make my thirtyth lap around the track. I lap and then Lukas is beside me. I dont stop running but I look over at him and have to stop myself from jumping him. My mate bond makes my attraction to him intensiy.
Kylan.
Lukas.
So how long have you been out here?
Since I got up.
Thats been almost an hour.
Yep.

We tun in some more silence and keep moving around the track. I change my music and keep moving. I stop to grab my water bottle. Lukas pulls me into his arms and pulls my earbuds out.

"Lets go." He says.

"No im not done working out and im sweaty so im gonna need a shower." I say.

He shakes his head and pulls me closer. His lips connect with my neck and I pull myself as close as I can get. The only logical part of my brain has stopped working at the feel of his lips. His lips trail up my neck to my ear.

"Yet your body wants it." He whispers. I pull away and shake ny head. I stick my earbuds in and continue to run. As my feet pund the ground I can feel the vibrations jaring me into reality.
Im sorry.
Lukas, its fine I just need to think.
No I made you mad or well your upset.
How do you know?
I can feel it. I feel everything you do. When I mark you it will be even more heightened. You will feel my emotions as well.
Ok. I just need to think.

I cut the mind link and continue to run. The sun making me sweat even more. My hair has fallen loose is now sticking to my skin. I take the rest of my water and dump it on my head. It doesn't help due to it being warm.

I grab the towel and head up to the locker rooms. I step out of my workout clothes and turn on a cold shower. I feel my muscles tense at the cold water but I continue to shower. The cold water now relaxing.

I pull the curtain and remember I forgot my clothes.
Lukas?
Yeah is everything all right?
Yeah. But I forgot my clothes.
Were are you?
In Michael's bed. Dumbass where else would I be. Im in the locker rooms.
Yeah ok.
I step out and wrap a towel around my body. I hear the door open and Lukas steps through.

"I brought a pair of sweats, underware." He holds them up. Lacy. "Your bra and a shirt." He says.

"Thanks." I grab my clothes but he doesnt leave.

I raise an eyebrow and he leaves.
Sexy.
I heard you Lukas.
I know.
SO THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. HOPE YA LIKE IT. SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS. UR AWESOME. COMMENT WHO YOU WOULD LIKE THE CAST TO BE. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.