Chapter 31

I sit cross legged on the ground next to our bed. Its been almost three hours since I left him in the war room. His uneasiness has made me jittery. I lay my head back against the bed and I look at the ceiling. Its wolves and a full moon.
Ky.
I sit up.
Lukas.
Ive made up my mind.
And?
I want you to come down and see for yourself.
My insides tighten at the request. I get up and force myself to move. I make it to the door and my hand is shaking. I open it and Derek looks up at me. His face betrays no emotion.
I walk over to Lykas and he hold the treaty in his hands. He rips the contract up into a million pieces.
I smile and hug him. He pulls me tight against him. He holds me so tight I begin to loose my breath. He releases me slightly.  Derek is so happy hes done junped up and is on his cell.
"You did it." I whispher.
"I didnt want to loose you." He says.
"You would have never of lost me." I say.
"I didnt want to betray anyone. It seemed like the only option. Ky you have to get the guys into shape they have to be ready to fight. Im not pulling anymore packs into this." He says.
"I know. We all have to be ready for this. We cant let it all go to hell. We have to be ready for anything and everything. Lukas I need you to get ahold of Michael and have him send Jason here I need to talk with anyone who has combat training of any sorts." I say.
"Will do. Babe please be careful I cant loose you." He says.
"You won't." I say.
SO HOW MANY OF YOU KNEW IT! WHOS GONNA WIN THE WAR?