Chapter 36

PIC OF JASON AND DEREK.  PINTREST IS A WONDERFUL PLACE. LOL.
I meet with the warriors and discuss strategy. I look back and Derek is playing with Jason's hand. I shake my head and throw the tennis ball thats in my hand at the both of them.
"Oww." Derek says.
"Well then listen dumbass. Jason stop getting him excited." They bith turn bright red. All the guys laugh and I cant help but join.
"Your the worst cockblocker of them all K." Jason says.
"Nah." I say.
I continue going over gorilla warfare and the guys are excited. A few are on the fence but all in all they are up for it. Everyone clears the room leaving me, Jason and Derek alone.
"K. What are we gonna do when Danny wins." Jason says.
"You think he will?" I ask.
"Yeah. K. Danny is trained in all things combat. He doesnt play. Why do you think Landon is the second most feared Alpha under Lukas. He doesnt play." Jason says.
"Its ok little bro." He shakes his head and Derek pouts.
"What about me?" He ask.
"Your my little bro too." I say.
"Aww geez thanks." He says.
  I laugh and play with another tennis ball. I start drawing circles on the table with a sharpie. I laugh when I hear Derek fall on the floor. He looks at Jason with a shocked face.
"Damn you are a dick." I say. Jason laughs at me and I look back at Derek he folds his hands over his chest.
"Damn dont get your skirts all twisted." I say.
"Nothing of mine is twisted. Why am I wearing the skirt?" He ask.
Me and Jason stop laughing and look at him.
"Seriously." We both say.
"Yes." He says.
I let my head fall against the table and laughter consumes my body. I hear Jason stop laughing and Derek huff.
"Im sorry bro its just that whis sporting the mark. Whos the one who was jumping all over Jason when you found your mate?" I ask.
"Shut the hell up." He huffs.
"Aww im sorry boo." I say.
He puts his head on the table. Jason laughs and I start again.
"Don't yall think there has been enough brain damage." I look up and smile.
Amusement courses through Lukas. He pulls me up to him. 
"Hey babe." Lukas whispers in my ear. I shiver.
"Hey." I say.
"Someones here to see you." Lukas says.
WHO IS IT? SORRY I KNOW ITS ONE CHAP BUT ALOT HAS BEEN GOING ON. DONT HATE ME.