Chapter 23

Michael and Lukas are in a war meeting so me and Calli aee spending time together.

Derek and Jason were both summonded to the meeting leaving me alone with her.

"So Calli what do you do for fun?" I ask.

"Nothing really. I dont have fun." She says.

"Never."

"Never."

"Fine then. Have you ever had a paintball war?" I ask.

"No."

"Then your in for a treat." I say.

"Im not vert good."

*******

Im hiding behind a giant haybale. Calli isnt as lucky she has been shot more times then I can count. Ive ahot over half of the guys multiple times and have no paint on me. Ive been hitting other quicker and quicker. They dont see me until im right ontop of them. I keep moving and dont stop.I run and climb a tree. Ive been sitting here for about two minutes.

I see Calli run by then she stops. She sets all of her gear down. She pulls a bluetooth out of her pocket.

"Hey daddy."

"Yep. There stupid as hell. I mean Michael is stwisted around my finger and I am getting close to their warrior. She seems easy going. Maybe we can bting her to our side." She says.

"No maybe not. All of the guys that are important are in a meeting. She is the only fighter here right now." She pauses.

"No not yet. They would know it was me. If you think I need to kill the Luna its going to take a little longer." She says.

"Yes daddy." She pulls the bluetooth out of her ear and sticks it back in her pocket. She pulls all her gear back on and runs further into the woods. I sit there and stare at the pack house.
Lukas.
Ky. What's wrong.
We have a trader in our midst.
Who?
Calli.
Are you sure?
Yes.
Shit.
I jump down from the tree. I run and run slap into Calli. She smiles at me and I force a smile. She laughs.

"Lets go to the house." She nods. I hear the whistle and I know its time.
OH SHIT. HOLY SHIT. WHAT SHES OMG!!!