Chapter 15

"Dad."

"Hey bumpkin." He says.

He reaches to touch me and I lift my body. His hand falls by his side. I move to stand beside Lukas. Dad eyes me and then stops at my neck. He bows.

"Luna." He says.

"A little late for formalities. Why the hell are you here?" I ask.

"I needed to see my daughter." He says.

"Bullshit. You didnt want to see me. Its funny that you show up once I got rank. Once I became Luna you show your face. So no I do not think you wanted to see me. I think you wanted to see what I could get you. Thata it end of story." I snarl.

"Kylan Marie. That is not how we raised you." He raises his voice at me.

Lukas rises slowly.

"You did not help raise me. You let me grow up taking care of a mother who had a cancer progressing faster then anything. You sent me on a downward spirl. You left your mate for the pack whore." I say.

Lukas flinches next to me. Even though it wasnt targeted at him he winces.

"Dont speak that way about my wife." He snarls.

"Well its true and since your on my territory and an uninvited guest youll do well to remember your place. You also need to get the fuck out of my face I dont want to see you. I want nothing to do with you." I say.

"Yes Luna." I look at his eyes and their glazed over.

He turns and walks out of the office. I look at his retreating figure.

"Damn that was some strong commands. It almost reminds me of conpulsion." He says.

He sits down and I sit on his lap.

"I didnt even know what to do. I mean he hasnt been in my life for years. He left my mom when I was barley a year old. So." Lukas nods.

"If you don't want him here he will not be here nor will he ever be back around you again." He says. I nod and lay my head back.

"Its weird."

"Whats weird Ky?"

"Everyone used to look at me like I had two heads and now its with admiration. They stare at me I awe."

"Everyone loves the Luna. She is the balance. You will learn to care for the others. Kids will flock to you and they will look up to you."

"Im not sure im something to look up to." I say.

"Yes you are. You have overcome so much. You are an excellent figure to look up to." I turn on his lap and kiss him.

"Your sweet. Your an ass, but your sweet." I say while laughing.

"Yeah well your adorable and can be a bitch but your adorable" He says.

"Dork."

He kisses me and all my worrues fall away.
YEAH!