Chapter 37

I look at him. He grabs my hand and pulls me along behind him. He has excitement and happiness flowing through is body. I am laughing and watching him pull me to the pack house living room. I slide into the living room and I freeze. My whole body goes rigid.
"Michael!" I yell. He has a smile on his face but you can see the pain in his eyes. I walk up and pull him into a hug. He throws his arms around me and hugs mr tight.
"Missed you." He says.
He pulls away and looks at me. His smile is pulled tight and almost forced. He looks at Lukas and they hug. He turns and looks at me once again.
"Your both a bunch of dumbasses." He says.
"Excuse me." Lukas growls.
"You should have taken his deal you would have been set. You wouldnt be training for a full scale war." He says.
"Michael you are family. Like it or not family comes first. You may not see it like that but I wasnt going to let you do this alone." I say.
I cross my arms over my chest and stare at him. He shakes his head and sits down on the couch. His head in his hands.
"K. You cant be serious. This isnt good. You dont need to do this. I can take care of myself. I am capable of that much." Michael says.
"Really because when we first met your wolves couldnt even beat me. Bow their barley on their feet and you are willing to go to war. This is suicide." I say.
"Dont you think I know that K. As an Alpha I have to make the hard desicions. As a luna you only see the good. You wouldnt understand." He says.
"The hell I wouldnt. We were given two choices. We either sided with him or we to paid the same price. I know what this means. I have put thosands of lives in the line to help you. So shut the fuck up." I snap.
Michael looks at me in disbelief. His eyes linger on Lukas and he shakes his head.
SHIT GUYS DAFAQ.
~♡~♡~♡~
                           CASTING
liam hemsworth as Michael
Ryan Guzman as Lukas
Blake lively as Calli
Paul Wesley as Derek
Jensen Ackles as Jason
Alyson Stoner as Kylan
Luke evans as Sebastian
Lily Collins as Natalia
Joseph Morgan as Landon
Alex Pettyfer as Danny