Chapter 26

WARNING HEAVY MATERIAL IN THIS CHAPTER. NO SEXUAL CONTENT BUT SOMETHING MORE THEN THAT.
~♡~♡~♡~

I have been in war meetings all morning. Alphas and Lunas from all around are coming and going. Some are looking at me with weary eyes. I shake my head and sit down next to Michael. I grab his hand and sqweeze it. He looks up and his eyes are rimmed red

"I cant believe this. Im sorry Kylan. I should have believed you over her." He says.

I shake my head and cut him off.

"She was your mate you would have died for her." I say.

"I know its just I was ready to turn my back on everyone for her. Then she stabbed me in the back. I was so happy when she came to me. She feed me this sob story and I fell for it." He says.

"She fooled us all." I say.

"Except for you. She never had you fooled. Im so stupid." He says. His face drops down into his hands. I get up and leave him.

"Im going to go check up on Calli."

"Ok." Lukas gets back to what he was doing.

~♡~♡~♡~

The basement is eerie with its silence. I stop at the cell calli was in. She looks up at me and shakes her head. She looks past me and I cant help but feel sympathetic for her.

Calli looks at me again and her fsce is clank. Her face pale.

"You need to eat." I say.

"Theres no point. My wolf has left me. I can no longer shift. She was mad at me. I am nothing now."

"Thats not true Calli. Your still a human being." I say.

She shakes her head and lays it on her cell wall.

"Please leave." She whispers.

"Ok." I turn and leave.

I make it upstairs when a feeling in my gut makes me run back down. I make it down in time to watch her dig a piece of metal across her wrist. I sling open the cell and grab her.
Help!

The door opens and Michael and Lukas come running in. Michael grabs Calli and takes off. I fall to the floor my whole body shaking.

"Ky."

"Why?"

"I dont babe. She was depressed anyone could tell that." He says.

"Her wolf left her. She did this because her wolf left her. I feel so bad for not paying more attention." I say.

"Things like this have been know to happen. You can't blame yourself."

"They cant happen." I say.

"They do. Come on lets go to my room." I nod and follow him up the steps.

~♡~♡~♡~
SO SINCE THERE ARE ALOT OF VIEWS I FIGURED I USE THIS TO GET SOMETHING OUT THERE. SUICIDE CAN BE HELPED BE A FRIEND DONT MAKE FUN OF HELP. I DO NOT AGREE WITH SUICIDE BUT I BELIEVE WE CAN HELP