Chpater 6

Each one of the guys who ran are now laying in front of me doing over 600 crunches. Their faces are contorted in exhaustion. I on the other hand am going strong. Michael stands next to me and is staring at his men withering on the ground.

"Thats enough for today. Meet me here tomorrow. I need you here by sunrise" I say.

Michael starts to laugh. I turn and raise and eyebrow.

"Something funny?" I ask.

"No. Well for me but your going to love the suprise tonight at dinner." Michael turns and runs off.

I shake my head and lay back on the grass. The sky looks crystal blue. There are no clouds in the sky.
Kylan.
Really Lukas.
Hey im just here to talk.
Well I dont want to talk right now.
Kylan please.
Fine.
Thank you.
Whatever.
So about Annalise. She really means nothing I shouldnt have done it.
Then why did you?
I was mad. You don't seem to care about what I want or what your wolf wants.
I care what my wolf wants it's just that im not sure about the Luna part. Besides how do you think I really felt seeing my mate kissing another girl. The fucking pack whore at that.
I know.
No you dont. It fucking hurt Lukas and you don't seem to give two fucks what i think.
I do. Im sorry I never meant to hurt you.
Yeah well you did and I need time to think before I make my decision on how to proceed.
Kylan.

I shut him out and walk to the room that me and Derek are sharing.

"Hey. Kylan." I shake my head and look up.

"Sorry. I zoned out." I apologize.

"I figured. So did Lukas contact you?" I nod.

"And." He encourages.

"And nothing I told him I need time. This is something I need to do and being apart from him will help." I say.

Derek looks down at the floor and fidgits slightly. He looks up and his eyes are filled with sympathy.

"What?" I ask.

"I. I didn't know how to tell you. Umm Lukas is going to be here in a weeks time." Derek says.

I rise off the bed and walk over to him and he moves away from me. My eyes must be flashing because he is now frozen in fear.

"What the actual fuck!" I yell. The door opens and Michael walks in.

"I see she found out." I turn and stare at Michael.

"Your both assholes." I move past Michael and storm out of the pack house. I tear through my human skin and am off like a bullet.