Chapter 10

I stand in front of the guys. They are each watching me and Derek spar. I have pinned him more than he has pinned me. Some of the guys still thonk im a joke and those samr guys get their asses handed to them on a daily basis.

I flip Derek on his back and hold him by his throat. He gulps and sits up. He shakes his head and collects whats left of his dignity. He gets up and walks over to Michael and Lukas. I shake my head. They are both rigid. Lukas being jealous and Michael having another Alpha on his territory. I am content with where I am. I bark at them to choose a partner. Michael moves next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. The action bothers me more then they would have before. Yet when I look at Lukas I know its his emotions I was feeling. Yet they felt right.

"Whats wrong?" Michael ask.

"My mate bond. I feel everything ten times more. I feel his jealousy and it feels right. I just havent figured it out yet." I say.

"I understand. I feel my mates emotions to. Yet hers are hate and loathing. She has yet to accept me but she hasn't flat out rejected me yet. It hurts not knowing. I have not laid a hand on another women. Sexually I mean. I have friends but I do understand its confusing. An Alpha must have their mate if not it puts the entire pack at risk. The Alpha cant cooperate without his Luna." I nod and move away from Michael. I hug Lukas.
Im sorry.
About what.
Not being there.
Kylan you are fine.
No im not I have pushed.
You are a warrior you have yet to have a challenge this big. You will figure it out.
He pulls back and kisses me. He pulls me to him and holds me. I dont care whos watching because at that moment I am content with what is going on.
So yes short and fluffy.