Chapter 5

We pull into the Shade Tree Pack garage. There is a guy standing shirtless in front of the hummer. His body covered in trible. I get out and grab my bag and so does Derek.

"My name is Michael and im the Alpha. This is my beta Jason." Michael says. I bow slightly and lift up.

"No need to do that Luna." Michael says.
Kylan don't.

"No need to call me a luna. Im the pack warrior. This is the beta Derek." Michaelsw eyes widen.

"Your the warrior that Lukas was sending." He says.

"Yep thats me so what am i here for?" I ask.

"Well I take it you know about the rouge issue. Our wolves arent up to the task of fighting. They were in a slaughter. We lost alot of our best fighters because of the incapable wolves." Michael says.

"So you need me to train them?" I ask. He nods and I move towards the hummer again. I set my duffle down beside the tire and open the back hatch. I grab my work out clothes and head to the back arena.

"Where can I change?" I ask.

"Follow me." Michael says.

I raise and eyebrow and stare at him. He chuckles and starts to walk away. I sigh and follow him. He opens a door and a changing room comes into view. When I turn around he is no longer there.

I throw my duffle down on the bench. I open the duffle and grab my brush I pull my hair into a braid and I pull on my black sports bra. The tribal tattoo on my side twist up to band around my arm. I pull on a pair of black shorts and my sneakers and run out to the arena.

Michael is addressing the crowd and stops when I look at the crowd they all eye me.

"How do we know she can do this." One guy says. Without saying anything I walk up to him grab his arm and flip him over. He lands with a thud.

"Anyone else think im not capable?" I ask. No one moves and I nod.

"Then get your asses moving I want 50 miles out of you." I pause. "In human form."

Michael shakes his head and runs I follow closely behind.