Chapter 11

"So Michael's newest ideas is now a war game?" Lukas ask as he kisses his way up my collar bone.

"Y yess. He wants to simulate a real rouge attack." I stutter.

He kisses along my neck and nips at my skin.

"When are you gonna let me mark you?" His voice vibrates along my neck.

"I dont know." I push him away. "Well talk later I have to go help Michael prepare the games. Im going to be on the sidelines aiding. I wamt you to be a rouge." I say.

"Kylan why do you want me to be a rouge?" He ask.

"Because you are and Alpha you are strong and fast. You will show them what a rouge can be." I say. I lean down and kiss him. I grab my shirt from behind his head and slide my jeans back on. I grab my vans and slide those on.

*********

Michael smiles when he sees me and hugs me. My heart aches for him. His mate as well. He looks around and smiles.

"I hope this goes well. I mean you must be ready to go home." He says.

"Yeah it will be nice to see my friends. My mom is also in the hospital so it will be good to go see her." I say.

"Im sorry." I nod. I feel the hairs on the back of my neck. I look over my shoulder and see Lukas watching me.
Babe you need to stop I can feel your jealousy.
Im not jealous.
Yeah and im not a shifter.
Ok. I get it.
Good.

Michael pulls away and goes to help his beta. I stand next to Derek and Lukas and watch Michael's pack get ready for the war games.
Wolf up babe.
Ok.

Lukas now stands before me as a huge black wolf. I smile and his tounge falls out of his mouth almost like a lopsided grin. I hear a whistle and Lukas takes off.

I stand walking around like we have no clue whats gonna happen.

"Rouges!" The whistle blows and we attack.
Hehe fluffy chapter again. Love it. Over 200 views love yall.