Chapter 3

LUKAS P.O.V.

I hit the closest thing to me and that happens to be a punching bag. I swing again and it flies off the hook. My Alpha instincts kick in and I head straight to the pack house. I sling open the door and everyone jumps. My beta Derek looks up.
Did you find her?
Yes.
How'd that go.
How do you think it went. I growl.
Sorry Lukas. I tried telling you. She isnt the kind of girl you've been with. She wont take to kindly to you pushing your ego on her. Hell that will drive her farther away.
Whatever send Annalie up to my office.
Ok.

I open my door to my office and sling my body into my seat. I look at my laptop and notice an email from the Shade tree pack. I open the email and notice they've been attacked by rouges.

My office door opens and Annalie comes in. She straddles my lap and brings her lips to my neck. She reaches into my hair and brings her body closer to mine. I kiss her and push her against my desk.

My wolf is sick at her touch and angry at me for touching her.
Alpha.
Not now.

The door to my office is thrown open and Kylan stands there with a smirk on her face.

"Damn bitch dont you know how knock." Annalie snarls. I push her off my lap and stand up. Kylan on the other hand seems to look like she just won.

"Dont talk to my mate like that." I snarl. Annalie shrinks and pushes past Kylan and runs out the door. Kylan leans against the door frame.

"Damn man ive never seen her run maybe you should make out more often." She pauses. "Wait never mind you already do that." She looks at me and rolls her eyes. "Cat got your tongue." She says again.

"No." I snarl.

"Oops." Kylan says. She lifts off the door frame and moves to my desk. I intake a sharp breath. She kicks my chair and opens my email. She opens up the shade tree email. Her eyes scan the page and go dark. She turns to me.

"Im leaving." With that she gets up and walks out of my office.
So Kylans a little snarky but shes also badass as hell. Comment vote whatever you do.