Chapter 20

Kick, jab, punch, duck, jab, swipe. I repeat and go again. Its been a week since we told each other we love each other. I smile at the thought.

I move and grab Dereks arm and flips him. He lands in the ground with a grunt. I laugj as he shakes his head.
Could you not kill me.
Nah. Its funner.
So Kylan
So.
Whats it like having a mate.
Its like im complete.
Kylan I have to tell you something.
What?
Im. Im. Im gay.
Derek?
Ive been for a while and I now think I have no mate.
Youll find him.

He nods and leaves the gym. I shake my head. Poor Derek. I move around the room collecting the equipment. I push the benches against the wall to clear a spot.

I lay back on the ground and start to work out.
Ky I need you in the office.
Now?
Yeah.
Ok
Love you.
I love you too.

I get up with butterflies in my stomach and run to the house.

When I enter the door I stop.

"Michael. Jason." Theu both nod at me. Michael moves and hugs me with a smile on his face.

"She accepted me." The door opens and a little blonde hair girl with blue eyes walks through the door.

"This is my Luna and mate Calli." I smile at her.

She moves next to Michael and stares at me. Her eyes saying what I know. Hes hers.

"My beta should be here in a minute." Derek comes bounding through the door in all his shirtless glory. I laugh and he turns red. Jason goes rigid and so does Derek.

"Mine." Jason snarls.

He grabs Derek and pulls him to him. Jason kisses Derek.

"Well I didnt see that coming." Michael and Lukas say.

"I did." I say.

Derek looks at me and smiles sheepishly. I smile and hug him. I hear Jason growl and I hold my hands up laughing.

"Im happy for you both." I say
SO YES THERE IS A GAY COUPLE DONT LIKE IT DONT READ. AWW THEY'RE SO CUTE ALL THE COUPLES.