Chapter 34

Lukas and I sit at the head of the table. The other Alphas sitting around the long table. They look at me and smile. Their warriors faces look like an array of blues, purples, and yellows. I smile even wider. Danny is looking up at me and he shakes his head. I stand with a goblet in my hand.
"We have all come a long way. We have shown each othed respect. We have fought and trained side my side before. We will once again fight with each other to show the Luner eclipse pack that we do not fear them. We will show them who we are." My voice getting louder. "Now lets eat." I yell.
Lukas chuckles at me as I sit down. He laces his fingers with mine and I cant help but smile.
The Alphas dig in first and the lunas after then the warriors. I watch as all the guys dig into their plates. Food flyes all over the place.
I dodge a piece of chicken that flies at a wall. I laugh and look up Danny and he grins.
"Your a bunch of fucktards." I say. Alot of the guys look up at me and I cant help but laugh at their expressions.
~♡~♡~♡~
I lay next to Lukas and he plays with my hair. I stare at a tattoo that is on his back. The tribal rolls up his back to his neck. I let my finger trail down his back and it raises goosebumps. He groans and rolls over. His eyes staring holes in me. He leans up and grabs my face. He pulls me to him and kisses me.
I let him take full control over the situation. He pushes me into the bed and sits over top of me. His lips trailing down my neck and over the top of my breast.
My breath hitches and he smiles against my skin. I move away from him and yank my shirt off. He growls and yanks me back to the bed.
~♡~♡~♡~
  I wake up with my head throbbing. I look up and Lukas is smiling at me.
"You hit your head pretty hard last night." Lukas laughs.
"How?" I ask.
"I may have thrust a little to hard." He laughs.
"Jack ass."
"You know it."
"I love you."
"I lobe you too Ky."
AWW AND HEHEHEHE!