Chapter 47

I watch as Sebastian's men walk around oblivious to whats going on. Each guy huffing and grunting about stupid shit. I look at Lukas and his eyes meet mine. His eyes filled with sorrow and with remorse. We just found our daughter just to loose her. Im seventeen and not yet married. I let my heart break even more.
I love you Lukas.
I love you too.
I tare my eyes away from him and I give the signal and the woods is met with red paint.
~♡~♡~♡~
SKYES P.O.V.
  I smile at Derek and Jason. They both remind me of a cat and dog. I laugh as they crack jokes. Natalia leaves me with them.
"Uncle Derek whats going to happen to mommy and daddy?" I ask.
Uncle Jason looks at uncle Derek. Their eyes filling with sadness.
I climb up uncle Derek's lap and lay my head against his chest. His heart beating really fast.
"I have no idea kid." I nod and keep my head on his chest. Uncle Jason's hand running through my hair. I start to fall asleep and soon it comes.
~♡~♡~♡~
Ive taken down half a dozen men in under fifteen minutes. I move and yank slicing through them like butter. I look down and im covered in red. I havent shifted because there seems to be no point. They were taken by suprise. We make it to the center of the camp and Sebastian sits in the center of the chaos.
"Youve found me little wolf." Sebastian says. I grit  my teeth and stare at him.
He smiles even wider when Michael comes into view.
"The prodical son." He sneers. "My daughter almost died because of of you." He snarls.
I jump up and slam him to the ground. He laughs and looks at me.
"You think this is all a big game. Your such a nieve girl." He says.
"K.k is that you." My breath catches in my throat.
"Mom?" I ask.
"Hey sweety."
"How?" I ask.
Before I have time to react im slamed into the ground and my mom is on top of me. I see Lukas go to move towards me but is stopped by Sebastian.
~♡~♡~♡~
CALLIES P.O.V.
  The prison cell is cramped and its dingy. Michael tried making it better but it just doesnt work. The gaurds barley pay any attention to me anymore. They could care less if I were to kill myself. I have watched and learned their rotations.
I move to the bars and grab the lock. My skin is burning due to the wolfsbane. I yank and the door swings open. The gaurds move to stop me but I look up at them.
"Move." I say. The luna within me taking charge.
"Yes Luna." Each gaurd parts ways.
"Wheres Michael?" I ask.
"Theyve gone to war." The gaurds say.
Shit!
~♡~♡~♡~
We all have to die to die In one way or another. Being what I am I know its going to be gruesome. I look up into the eyes of the person I knew so well. The eyes that haunt my dreams. I close my eyes and wait for death. It doesnt come. I hear a growl rip from my throat and I jump up. I pin my mom to the ground and shift. My wolf taking over completely. I grab her throat am pull. As her blood pools into my mouth I see my moms life flash past my eyes. Her childhood all the way up until she got sick. Tears prickle my eyes. I yank back and look at Sebastian.
"You sick bastard you did this to her." I say.
I start to move toward him until a huge black blur crosses in front of me. The blur shifts and Calli stands before me. Her eyes flashing dangerously.
"Hes mine."
SO DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. I KNOW CRAZY BUT WERE NEARING THE END MY FELLOW