Chapter 19

I wake up and turn, and Lukas is staring at me. I shake my head look away. Lukas' bedroom is huge. I get off the bed and am aware I am in only his shirt.

"God you look beautiful." He says.

"And you look handsom." I say.

I open the curtains and let some light in. I look out the window and can't help but have a snile on my face. The place is beautiful. Kids are running around laughing and chasing each other.

"Your so beautiful when you smile." He says.

"Do I?" I ask.

I turn and look at him. He is sitting up with no shirt on. I let my eyes teail over his body.

"When we mate will I wind up being pregnant? " I ask.

"More then likely. As the Luna and Alpha we will produce pups. Though I can prevent it." He says.

"How?"

"Well I could mate you before you go into heat." He says.

"That sounds painful." I say.

"No its kinda like a human girls period except the only way to end the heat is sex." He says.

"Then wont I be pregnant?" I ask.

"No. If ive already mated with you no. The only way you will get pregnant is if I bite your mark while having sex."

I nod. I sit down on the bed.

"Ky I must warn you that if we have sex when your in heat. And we will. I dont know how im gonna control myself." He says.

"One bridge at a time." I say.

He nods and gets up. He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck.

"I already know your going to be a gret mom. Ky I love you." I turn and smile.

"I love you too."
AWWW SO SWEET. SO IM DEBATING WHETHER I SHOULD HAVE A SEX SCENE OR NOT.