Chapter 2

I make it back to the pack house and im fuming. My body is shaking with so much anger that I have to go to the gym. Aaron looks up and his smile disappers.

"Who pissed you off." He says.

"The fucking Alpha." I snarl.

My wolf is shaking to get out. I jump up and hit the punching bag. I hear it smack Aaron.

"Damnit!" He yells. I hold the bag and then move around it.

"Aaron I am so sorry." He holds his nose and rolls around on the ground. I grab his shoulders and hold him still.

"Damn Kylan yourpunch was bad enough but now a punching bag." He gripes.

I make him sit up and I grab a cloth and hand it to him. I sit in front of him and grab thd cloth again. I grab his face.

"Oww stop." He pulls away and I land on top of him. My whole body crashes down on his. I start laughing and lay my head on his chest.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Kylan." I hear a voice behind me. I sit up and roll off of Aaron. I look up. Lukas. I bow and then stand.

  "Alpha." I say.

Lukas' eyes flash. Aaron nods and scrambles for a shirt. I look at Aaron but he doesn't make eye contact. Instead he runs off not looking back. I cross my arms and lean against the wall.

"You don't seem to care about the formalities do you?" Lukas ask.

"Nope I really dont. I have never needed to kiss ass. Im the pack warrior and I could care less about what the Alpha thinks." I grab my towel and head to the door. Lukas grabs my arm and stops me.

His touch leaves my body on fire. The hell. My wolf on the other hand loves his touch. Mate. I yank my arm back and Lukas stumbles slightly.

"Kylan." I dont stop until im outside. By then im already shedding my human skin. My paws grip the earth and tear at it. I stop and look up at the moon. My wolf opens up and howels.