Chapter 22

Derek and Jason are sitting on the couch laughing and I cant help but laugh. They both turn and look at me. Derek looks like a tomato and Jason is trying to bury his head in the crook of Derek's neck.

"Aww they're embarrassed." I laugh.

"Shut up!" The both yell. I laugh and jump over the couch and land between them.

"Your adorable." I say.

They both shake they're heads. I laugh and snuggle down into the couch. They both raise an eyebrow at me and I mock them.

"Dont get sassy with me." I say.

They both shake their heads again and I laugh even harder. I snort and the both gawk at me.

"Hehe its little mrs.piggy." I hide my face in my hands.

"Shut up." I groan.

"Nope." I say.

Michael and Callie come down the stairs and laughing. They stop when they see us. Calli looks at me and smiles. I smile but inside I dont trust her. She is the daughter of a riving pack to Michael and is now his happy mate.

"Look at all the happy couples." Lukas says.

I smile and jump off the coach, and tackle Lukas to the ground. He grunts as I land on him with a thud.

"Be glad she has never challanged you for Alpha. You'd loose and she'd be Alpha." Derek says.

"Hmm that'd make him the Luna." I laugh.

Lukas' eyes widen and he looks at Derek.

"Yep." Derek pops the p.

"Hmm sounds interesting." I say.

"You wouldn't." Lukas says.

"Baby im full of suprises." I say.

"We know." Everyone in the room says.

My face heats up and I hide it on his chest. His chest rumbles as he laughs. I slap his chest and he laughs harder.

"Ass holes."
HMM DO YOU TRUST CALLI OR IS SHE A SNAKE.