Chapter 30

Lukas sits in front of me twiddiling his thumbs. His whole body rigid. He stares at me, and Derek. He looks away and at the paper. Derek on the other hand is shaking with anger. I lay my hand on his and he calms down.

"Lukas." Derek grits.

"I know man. Im thinking." Lukas says. His voice is deflated.

"Babe." I say

He looks up at me and his eyes are filled with worry. I can feels his emotions running wild through his body. His fear of loosing me, his worry of loosing the pack to war, and the fear of loosing his best friend.

"I know its tough babe but we have to look at our friends. They need us." I say.

Lukas nods and continues to look over the paper work. His eyes seem to skim over the same passage again and again. I get up and move behind him.
Any act to work with the Shade Tree Pack will be an act of war against the luner eclipse pack. An act of war will allow me to bring my allies in for an all out pack war against both packs. If the pack elects to bring their allies into the war we will have no choice but to have war against said pack. When the battle is over the Alphas will loose all that is dear to them and that includes their lunas. Any other males that noin in will loose their mates and vice versa.
The Lunar eclipse pack will take the mates as a prize of war.
I look at Lukas and their is nothing but sadness in his eyesm I lean down and kiss his cheek. He leans into me as if hes drinking in all of me. His eyes seem to be looking over me as if this is the last time. He stops and kisses my cheek back.
I love you. And I trust you.
"Derek lets leave Lukas to look over the rest of the treaty." Derek looks at me as if he was going to protest but shuts his mouth and nods he follows me out and walks away from me. I stop and tears roll down my cheeks.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE OUTCOME?