Chapter 17

Lukas and Aaron are facing each other. Aaron is in his wolf form while Lukas is in his human form. Lukas is laughing at Aaron and at his pointless round abouts.
Lukas.
Ky?
Stop this.
He challanged me.
He what!
Hey it wasnt me but yep. If I lose I leave and vise versa.
Idiots.
Fuck it.
"Stop!" I scream.

Everyone stops and looks at me. I make my way through the crowd. Aaron looks like hes about to jump and move to be in between them.

"I swear by the moon goddess if you so much as move im going to gut you." He backs off and I nod.

"This is stupid. Everyone leave." They all scamper away and I turn on the two guys.

"Your both fucking idiots. You both need to fucking learn what the fuck respect is. I dont understand Aaron. This is your Alpha."

"I know." He says.

"Good now leave. O and Aaron do anything like that again and I will jave your damn neck and you will be kicked out."

Lukas turns and walks away from me. I follow him. He goes straight to his his office.

"What the fucknis the matter?" I ask.

"Why the hell did you do that?" He ask. His voice tight.

"Well it was pointless." I say.

"That was Alpha buisness." He snarls.

"I thought as the Luna I balanced.?" I ask.

"Not in my buisness." He snaps.

I move away from him. My feelings now nothing bit anger.

"Well you know what Alpha I guess you got a challange to finish. Im going for a run." I snap.

I open the door and slam it back.
Kylan.
Derek not now.
Ok.
I shirt and run. I dont stop until im on the border again. I move close to the high school again. Its empty now but I love to look at the place.
Im an idiot.
LUKAS P. O.V.
The door is slamed and I feel her anger and hurt run like fire through thd bond. I slam my fist through the dry wall. I pace my office and stop. I look out of the window and see Derek look out to the woods.
Derek.
You did it bow bro.
Yeah I know tell me something I dont fucking know. I snap.
Dude right now im your only friend so you need to get a damn grip.
Im your-
My what Alpha. Yeah and im your friend. I dont give two shits about a damn title.
I screwed up didnt I?
Yeah.
Im an idiot.
YEP HE IS. SO YEAH ANOTHER CHAP.