Chapter 46

A type of prologe for the next chapters I guess.
~♡~♡~♡~
We all know we have to die in one way or another. Being what I am I know its going to be gruesome. I look up into the eyes of a person I once knew so well. The eyes that haunt my dreams. I close my eyes and am waiting fory death.
"Im sorry it had to be this way."
~♡~♡~♡~
Lukas looks at me as I pull my hair into a braid. He watches as I move around the room. I laugh when he picks me up and spins me.
"Why are we attacking today?" I ask.
"Because they are switching gaurds today." He says.
I nod and slide on my black skinny jeans and a black tank with my leather jacket.
"You look bad ass." He says.
I laugh and shake my head. I slide my boots on and I walk out the door. Skye smiles at me and I smile and kiss her head.
"Hey pretty."
"Hey momma." She looks up at me and smiles.
"You called me momma." I say.
"Yeah. Thats ok right?"
I nod. Tears falling from my face. Lukas steps out of the door and he smiles.
"Daddy. Mommas crying." Lukas freezes. I look at him and a smile is spread across his face.
"Im just happy Skye." I say.
"Then why are you crying?" She question again. I fall down on my knees and level with her.
"Because its called joy. I feel so much happiness that im crying because of it." I say. She nods.
"I love you both." She says. Lukas stands next to me and she hugs us both.
~♡~♡~♡~
Natalia picked Skye up ages ago and bow its me a few other females and all the men. Michael and his men stand ready. Landon, and Blake all stand ready. The other Alphas all stand. Were leaving out soldiers back to gaurd. Derek and Jason both are protecting the compound. I talked to Derek earlier and he agreed to be Skyes adoptive dad.
~♡~♡~♡~
I pull Derek and Jason into Lukas' office. Lukas looks up at us and nods. I was going to choose Natalia but she was further away from everything she has ever known. I stand next to Lukas. My hand shaking like crazy. He grabs my hand and pulls it to his lips.
"So since both of you will be out of the action me and Lukas decided that you will care for Skye if anything were to happen to me and Lukas." I say. Tears falling from my face.
Derek looks like he has gone into shock. Jason is speechless but hes nodding. Derek walks around the desk and hugs me. I cry into his shoulder.
"Well do it."
~♡~♡~♡~
SO I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO KILL EACH OF YOU A LITTLE ON THE INSIDE. JK. LOVE YALL.