EPILOGUE

14 years later
I watch as Skye moves around the guys she strikes and moves like a death angle. Lukas smiles next to me he doesnt look a day older then the day I met him. Hard to imagine. Hes 32 and I just had my 31st birthday. He watches Skye with so much love. I guess he would. We havent had another kid.
"Mom did you see that?" Skye ask. I nod and she smiles at me. I smile and walk to her. She hugs me. Her blond hair in a braid down to her belly button.
"Dad." Lukas smiles and nods.
Michael,Calli, and Kadian are here. Derek and Jason should be here with Hanna.
I nod.
Danny and Anna will be here soon with Adam. I got off the phone with Anna. O and Natalia, Landon and Benjamin should be here soon.
Skye smiles. It hard watching my daughter grow up in front of me. Shes about to be 18 and I feel like it was yesterday that I saw her yanking on my pants to meet her mom.
~♡~♡~♡~
Everyone gathers in the dinning hall and I see all of the kids around me. Anna looks at me and I cant help but still feel guilty. I know she doesnt blame me for what happened to her but I still feel responsible.
"Happy birthday Skye." Everyone says. Skye gets red and shakes her head.
"Your going to make a fine Alpha." Michael says.
Lukas nods eagerly. I shake my head and laugh.
Our story is almost over Ky.
I know now its time for our daughter to reign.
~♡~♡~♡~
SO THATS IT FOR KYLAN AND LUKAS. DEPENDING I MIGHT MAKE A STORY FOR SKYE BEING THE ALPHA AND HER FINDING HER MATE. IDK. SO I WAS GOING TO MAKE A TRAILER FOR THIS BUT I COULDNT SO IF YOU KNOW HOW AND WANT TO FEEL FREE. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOUR ALL AWESOME.
......
Thank you @JolieSimone she made this awesome cover please do check her out.