Chapter 44

4 days later
I sit in Skyes room as she sleeps. I smile and when she starts to stir I get up and head downstairs to eat. I hear her come down the stairs. I look at the counter and the necklace that Lukas had made. It is in the shape of a tear drop and it contains her moms ashes. 
She stops in the kitchen and smiles at me. She sits down on the stool and she spots the tear drop. I lift her hair and place it on her neck. Its huge on her now but I could see her forever down the road with the necklace. She smiles at me. I lean across the counter and kiss her forehead.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome." I look up and Lukas is smiling while watching me. I smile and walk over to him and he hugs me. I turn and Skye smiles at us.
"We have meetings all day Ky." Lukas says.
"I know." I look back at Skye and she smiles even more.
"Do you want to stay with Natalia today?" I ask.
"Yeah." I nod.
Natalia Skye is coming to you.
Ok
I lean down and kiss her head and she takes off. I watch as she goes and my heart goes with her.
"You love her." I turn and look at Michael as he walks into the kitchen. I sit on Lukas' lap.
"Yes I do. Its like she is my own daughter. I would kill anyone who tried to hurt her. Its strange like I know she was Alexandria's but now its like she is mine." I say.
Lukas plays with my hair and I close my eyes.
"I can see it all over you. Lukas probaly does to." Michael says.
"Yeah it was like that when she was hanging out with her before Skyes mom died." Lukas says.
His lips are now inches away from my neck and it puts me on edge.
"Its like you skipped your heat when Skye came into you life." Michael says.
I hear Lukas growl and I laugh at the boys.  "I guess so. Do you think my wolf regestered Skye as mine and sees no need for me going into heat?" I ask.
"Its rare but ive heard of it happening." Michael says.
"Oh. Im only seventeen how is that possible." I ask.
"Your wolf is so much more mature then you think." Lukas says.
I shake my head and stand.
"Lets go to the meeting." I say.
~♡~♡~♡~
  "No I say if we can we wipe them all out!" An alpha screams.
"I side with Kylan. Theres no need for the innocent to die." Landon says. His voice calm but has authority laced in it.
"I second that." Michael says.
"As do I." Lukas speaks up.
  The other three Alphas look torn. Danny is hiding in the shadows of the room. He hasnt talked in the pasr dew days. After he quit filling any of Annalises emotions he pretty much shut himself off. I feel for him but he also did this to himself.
"No innocent people need to die. There is no point in any of it. I mean all we need to do is take out Sebastian and the war is over.
Yes there are going to br people who want to kill us but we will face them. We need to take this one at a time." I say.
"The innocent cant be so innocent if they follow Sebastian." The same Alpha says.
"Yes but some may be. The innocent can not be harmed. They will not be harmed am I understood." A blank look crosses their eyes. Lukas looks at me in shock.
You did it again.
Sorry.
Lukas laughs and all the Alphas stare at him. The betas in the room look confused as well but say nothing. Lukas stands up and looks at each Alpha.
"So we dont harm the innocent only the ones who are fighting." Lukas says.
All the Alphas nod their heads eagerly. I shake my head and sit on the table.
"So now I need stats on the foot warriors improvement. Are their any women who want to fight?" I ask.
The room gets loud and the Alphas are back at bickering with ine another. I watch as the mood shifts. The same Alpha who was against leaving the innocent out shouts about the women.
"Alpha Blake thats enough." Lukas says. The one who I faught with stops.
"We dont need to bicker about meaningless things. There is no point. We are going to kill each other before the war even happens." I say. "We need go unite as one. The women who want to fight I say let them. If they do not have children of course. That is also up to their mate. Im fighting." I say.
"Fine." Blake says.
"Good now. Im tired and I need to on my kid." I say.
"You have a kid?" Blake ask.
"No. Well yes. Skye is my adoptive daughter." I say.
"Then you cant fight." Blake says. A smile spreading across his face.
"Im fightingm I dont plan on dying. You have no say so over me."
I turn and leave the room while slaming the door behind me.