Chapter 48

Calli moves like lightning. Sebastian looks up at her with love and ahh. Calli's growl rips through her throat and she bares her teeth. Its obvious that she doesnt feel the same way. I move towards Lukas and let him pull me to him. He kisses me and hugs me like we were the only people here. I let myself catch my breath and turn to watch as Michael moves next to Calli. I go to move but Lukas pulls me closer.
No more risk.
Lukas.
No. Please I cant loose you. We've already lost so much.
Ok.
I move to be closer to Lukas. If that is even physically possible. I watch as Michael touvhes Callis shoulder and she vibly relaxes.
Thats what I do to you?
Yep.
Damn im good.
Your ego Ky is huge.
I know.
Calli doesnt move from her father instead she shifts. Her whole body is moving quicker then ive seen before. She looks up at Michael and smiles. He nods and moves to stand on the other side of Sebastian.
"Your a cruel man. You have killed many of our dying kind to get what you want. You have killed my sibilings and my mother. You deserve the same fate but instead were going to make you what you hate most. Your going to join the human race."
We can do that?
Yes. Ky its possible.
How?
Michael and Calli will have to wait until a full moon and when the moon hits the highest peak they have to both bite him. They have to be in human form to do this. The werewolf toxins release into his blood and it kills his wolf.
That is cruel.
He deserves worse.
I know.
~♡~♡~♡~
I watch the moon hit the peak and Sebastian starts yelling and screaming against his wolfsbane soaked restraints. I watch as much as I can but when I see Calli and Michael both bite him I turn my head. I let Lukas shield me from this. I know im used to it, but watching someone have theor wolf killed is still saddening no matter what they have done to deserve the fate. I look at Lukas and he tries to smile. I shake my head and he nods. His emotions leaking into my body his worry and hatred. I lean up and kiss the underside of his jaw.
We will get through this Lukas.
I know.
I love you.
I love you too Ky.
I watch as they pick Sebastian up and carry him away. His whole body is limp and he has no life left in him to fight the wolves draggin him off. It seems so barbaric and so cruel that it makes me waver in all the torture I have ever participated in. The rouges ive killed the wolves ive almost killed. My mother. Faces off the dead flash in front of my face and its horrid.
I cant change who I am and I know this. I will forever be the pack warrior and if I can help it Skye will never want for nothing. I hope I can resolve all of my wrong doing.
Lets go home.
I nod and let Lukas lead the way.
~♡~♡~♡~
SO DONT FREAK NOT THE END YOU WILL BE GETTING AN EPILOGUE!!!!