Chapter 40

Annalise stares at me like a vancant doll as I show her the monovers. She stands staring at her clothes and picking at her nails. I throw my hands up in frustratuon. She looks up with an amused smile on her face. It takes everything not to reach up and knock the shit out of her. I move away from her and sit down on the mat. She raises her eyebrow at me and I look at her. She moves to the punching bag and throws a punch. The bag swings away from her and she turns around just as the bag swings back. She falls to the ground and I let out a stanggled laugh. She screams in frustration and sits on the ground. Her fist slamming against the mat.
"Annalise you cant do that. You are acting like your a fucking two year old. You need to stop trying to look your best and worrying about whos damn bed your sleeping in tonight and worry more a out where the hell your gonna be next week. Will you be dead or alive? The whole damn pack is resting their faith on you. Each and everyone of us have put our damn necks on the chopping block for you to succeed.
If you cant pay attention for more then three seconds then what the fuck do you think is going to happen?" I finish and she is staring at me. My chest is rising and falling at a startling pace. I let my hand rest on my chest as I breath trying to calm down.
Annalise looks at me and nods she moves and starts hitting the bag like shes suppost to. I nod and comment when she needs adjusting. By the end of it she knows how to throw a decent punch and can get out of the grips of almost every guy around. I let her leave and I lay on the mat.
I let my mind wander at the 100 possibilities of what could happen when thd war is finally here. My runs every scenario and the worst yet is watching Lukas die in front of me. His eyes having no life in them. I shake my head and kick the punching bag.
"What did it ever do to you?" Lukas ask.
"Nothing." I say. I hit it and keep slamming my fist into the bag.
I scream and then his arms are around me.
"Whats wrong Ky?" He ask.
"Ive fucked up. I pushed you and backed you into the corner and now I have no damn clue what im supposed to do. Michael was right I should have just kept my fucking mouth shut." I hate feeling like im broken on the inside, but the emotions are just flowing. Lukas pulls me closer.
"You have done a kickass job. Ky you make me stronger. Its ok to feel broken we all do. You dont wear your emotions like most do. You hold them in and take ot put on whatever you can. I love you."
"I love you too."
DAMN THIS IS JUST AHHHH!