Chapter 4

I walked away from Lukas' office I ran into Derek. Literally. He stumbles and falls against the wall. I sigh and help him up. He looks down.

"Sorry." He says.

"Its whatever. Im leaving anyway." I say.

"What?"

"Yep the Shade Tree Pack needs help with a rouge issue so im heading out there to help." Dereks grey eyes flicker for a moment of confusion.

"Ok." I nod and move past him. I make it down the hall to my room and grab a duffle bag. I throw some clothes in it and walk out of my room.

I head down the stairs and see Annalie sitting in some guys lap. Dont.

"Annalie. Im leaving so if you want to go back to stucking your tounge down thd Alpha's throat you can do so." The guy she was sitting on looked like he was embarrassed. I laugh and continue down the hall. I make it to the igg and grab the keys to my black hummer. I throw my bag into the backseat and go to back out.
Wait.
Really Derek?
Yep.

The passanger door ipens and Derek jumps in. I dont say anything I plug my phone into the aux cord and the music blares.
Kylan. Dont go.
Sorry Alpha but its rouges. Just let them know im coming.
Fine.
Thank you. Tell Annalise she can visit you.
Kylan that didn't mean a damn thing.
I dont care. Honestly.
Kylan don't.
Bye Lukas.

Derek looks at me and shakes hid head. I shrug and pull out on the interstate. This is going to be a long trip.