Chapter 45

Im seething as I go the cabin that Landon and Natalia occupy. Skye sees me through the window and runs out to me. Her arms wrap around my waist. She laughs and I cant help but laugh. Natalia comes out a smiles. I hug Natalia and she pulls away and touches Skyes face.
"How'd the meeting go?" She ask.
"You know how Alphas are. They dont want me to fight because of Skye being my daughter." I say.
Skye smiles up at me and I smile back. She looks at me and looks at the kids playing. I nod and she takes of running her blond curls bouncing after her.
"Seriously?" She says.
"Yeah Blake turned the whole situation around on me after I said if the women have kids they wont fight. I mean I guess I walked into that one but I dont plan on dying." I say.
"I cant believe Blake said that. Please tell me Landon didnt say something as sexist as that?" She ask.
"No." I laugh. "He actually defended the women who want to fight."
"Good." Natalia smiles at the kids playing in the yards.
"Its weird you know. Like one day were all sitting around and now were all going to go to war because of Sebastian." Natalia says.
"Thats how I feel but we do wjat we must to be a thriving people. Our race us dting out on the contrary of what the others say. The race is slowly dwindling." I say.
"I know. Fewer wolves are waitinf for their mate. They just leave and find a human to bed." She says. I nod in agreement.
"Im just glad their is no law. That would be another thing that we would have on our hands." I say.
"I agree but shouldn't there be a law. It would stop the race from dying out. We could thrive again. We would be a dominating race." Natalia says.
"I dont want to dominate anything. I just want my family to be happy. I want my dad to leave me and my family alone. I want my mom to get better." I say.
She nods but says nothing else. Skye runs up to me. I hug Natalia and pick Skye up.
"Want to go for a swim?" I ask.
"Yes." I nod and head to the house. I can hear the Alphas still bickering. I shake my head and continue down the hall. I let Skye jump down and she takes off to get her bathing suit.
I slip on my black bikini and grab a towel. Skye walks through my bedroom door and jumps in the bed.
She smiles at me and I cant help but smile back. She has taken her necklace off.
"I need your help." I laugh and follow her to her room.
~♡~♡~♡~
The water fills nice. I have Skye on my hip. She giggle as I spin her around.
"This is fun." Skye says. Her voice sounding through the water. I laugh and nod at her. She lets her head fall back into the water. I try to keep her up right but she lays futher back.
I move and let my arms lay under her body. She closes her eyes and a smile forms on her lips.
Shes so peaceful.
Lukas.
Yep.
How did the meeting go?
Good I guess I got Blake to back off. Hes ok with you fighting as long as you know who will take care of Skye in case of you know.
I look down at Skye and I smile. How will I do this now?
YEAH SO I HAVE UPDATED SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE. LOVE ME LOL. SO WHOS READY FOR SPRING BREAK?!?!?!?!?