JennieRubyJaneOffical

Jennie PoV

Jennie: hi blinks it's Jennie.

I say to the camera

Jennie: I wanted to post a vlog for you guys because it's been a long time since I've posted on my YouTube channel.

I say as I was in my apartment.

Jennie: I am currently in my kitchen so I'm going to make some kimchi fried rice.

I decided to do a little cooking video today.

Jennie: I'm going to use normal white grained rice and some spicy kimchi for my dish.

I say as I show them the rice I had in the bowl.

Jennie: I'm using 2 cups of rice, I already precooked the rice so the video won't go on for a long time guys.

I chuckle to myself.

I add oil and some onions with some garlic into my large cooking pan.

Jennie: I'm going to wait for the onions to go a golden brown before adding some mushrooms and carrots.

While I was making the video I see Lisa coming out from my bedroom. She noticed I was filming so she kept quite. She was going to come towards me but I shake my head, I went out of frame and whispered to Lisa.

Jennie: sit down hon, I'm making a video.

I came back into frame, I didn't notice the blush on my cheeks when she winks at me and takes a seat on my sofa. I shake my head and carried on with my video.

Jennie: now that this step is done I'm going to add my kimchi

I stir my kimchi in.

Jennie: make sure you mix it in well before adding your rice and then give it a good mix again and it's done.

I say as I do the last little steps.

Lisa stands up and goes to the refrigerator that's not in the view of the camera lens so blinks can't see her.

Jennie: you can actually cook a egg and it will go really well with the rice.

Lisa hands me the egg, I take it and thank her. There is no stopping my lili from interrupting.

Jennie: that was just my friend who's going to eat this with me, she can sit back down now.

I say pouting at Lisa and she quietly chuckles and sits back down.

Jennie: I'll plate my kimchi fried rice up and start frying my egg which will go on top of the rice.

I get a pan and start frying my egg.

Jennie: we don't want to over cook the egg we still want the centre to be a little gooey.

When the egg was done and put it on top of the rice.

Jennie: that's it it's all done guys. Here's the finished result.

I'm quite happy with the result

Jennie: now all that's left it the taste test.

As soon as I say that Lisa gets up again and walked towards me rubbing her tummy. She was still out of frame.

Jennie: I'll see if my friend likes it, which she tried my cooking before so I now she'll have a bias opinion.

I bring the plate to Lisa and feed her. The camera can only see me feeding the person who is Lisa but they can't see who she is.

Lisa opens her mouth again making me giggle. I feed Lisa again and then put the plate back down.

Lisa sticks her hand out to the camera with a thumbs up and I playfully push her to go back to the sofa making her giggle.

Jennie: my friend likes it.

I couldn't help myself from smiling at Lisa.

Jennie: anyway guys, that's it for today's vlog. Remember to like and subscribe

I say shyly and wave to the camera

Jennie: bye guys.

I say then turn the camera off. I run to Lisa who was now laying on my sofa and I jump on her.

Jennie: I'm going to kill you for interrupting my vlog Manofoot.

Lisa just laughs

Lisa: chef nini just looks so cute though.

Lisa begins to tickle me. Ugh she knows I'm ticklish.

Jennie: stop it.... stop it.... honey.

I sit up so I was just sitting on top of Lisa which she doesn't mind because I'm her view, the only view she can have.

Lisa puts her arms on my thighs, I just pout at her.

Lisa: don't be mad the rice was really nice.

Lisa sits up as she smiles at me. I just wrap my arms around her neck.

Jennie: still didn't want you to interrupt my video, you don't let me even come to your videos.

Lisa rolls her eyes.

Lisa: babe most of my videos are dance videos and you were taking my pictures with my cats in my last video because you were upset you didn't come to my dance videos.

I sigh, that was true

Jennie: fine you're forgiven only if you kiss me.

Lisa brings my face to her and kisses me.

She's forgiven.

////////////

💭