Sit your butt down

Lisa pov

I was getting ready to go out with my friends. Someone came into my room. It was my girlfriend Jennie.

Jennie: sweet face food is ready.

I turn around and she raised her eyebrow.

Jennie: why are you dressed like you're going out somewhere?

Jennie crosses her arms

Lisa: Jen, I told you yesterday I'm going out with my friends tonight.

Jennie shakes her head

Jennie: Lisa you didn't, you promised me that you'll stay here and I'll cook for you.

I'm confused

Lisa: Jen I told you, I'm going out.

Jennie pouts

Jennie: you went out to eat with your friends 3 times this week and you promised you'll stay in tonight.

Ok well I have been out a lot this week.

Lisa: I can't just cancel.

Jennie rolls her eyes.

Jennie: fine go!

Jennie storms out. I sigh.

Lisa: Jennie! Wait!

I call after her and went down stairs.

Lisa: Jennie?!

I found Jennie in the kitchen. It smells good in here. Jennie was sat on the kitchen counter on her phone.

Lisa: Jennie...

She ignores me

Lisa: Jen? Honey?

Jennie puts her phone away.

Jennie: go away. Spent time with your friends, it's not like you care about your girlfriend.

I sigh

Lisa: hon, don't be mad.

Jennie was still pouting.

Lisa: fine ok I'll text my friends and tell them I can't go because my girlfriend is upset.

Jennie whines

Jennie: oh so now it's my fault!?

I widened my eyes.

Jennie: you can't go because you promised me you'll stay at home and eat here.

I sigh

Lisa: Jennie I swear I told you I was going.

Jennie shakes her head.

Jennie: you told me but I told you I'll cook something for us at home and you promised you'll stay home.

I scratched the back of my neck.

Lisa: fine I'll just text them saying I'm not coming because I promised you.

Jennie smiles