Mandu attack

Lisa pov

I was sitting in the living area watching TV. Sitting down with my feet up.

Jennie: sweet face I want you to pay attention to me.

Jennie whines as she jumps on top of me. I wrap my arms around her.

Lisa: what do you want jen?

I say while still looking at the tv.

Jennie: why are you being cold to me?

I look at Jennie and she pouts.

Lisa: honey I'm not, I'm just watching the TV.

Jennie put her face close to mine blocking the tv with her pretty face.

Jennie: watch me instead. Please you've been watching TV for 3 hours now and you haven't gave me a kiss ever since I came back home.

Jennie whines. I peck her lips and I turn off the TV.

Lisa: what do you want to do? Go for dinner or do you want to go for a walk?

Jennie gives me a gummy smile.

Jennie: We can go for a walk. Let's get ready.

Jennie kisses my lips and I respond and start caressing her thigh. Jennie pulls away and gets up.

Lisa: do you really need to get ready? You look fine.

Jennie nods at me.

Jennie: yes sweet face because I want to wear a walking outfit and you should change because I don't won't anyone looking at you with these shorts you're wearing.

I frown

Lisa: what's wrong with them?

Jennie pulls me up.

Jennie: it'll be cold outside and I don't want anyone looking at your legs.

I nod as I follow Jennie to our room.

Jennie pov

We finished getting ready.