Rumour

Lisa PoV

I just finished my maths class and I'm happy it's time to go home.

Outside of school...

I went to stand next to my car waiting for my girlfriend Jennie to come out so we can go to meet Jisoo and Rosé at Jisoo's house, but like always Jennie is taking her time in Jennie Kim fashion. But Hey I'm used to it.

I decided to go on my phone playing a game while waiting for Jennie. I get so into my games on my phone I completely don't pay attention to my whereabouts.

Few moments later I have my phone taken away from me which made me look up at the person who has taken it. It was Jennie and for some reason she looks mad.

She put my phone in her bag and crossed her arms.

Lisa: hey why is my kitten all sad?

I say as I was trying to peck her lips but she moves and I land on her cheek instead. I raise my eyebrow.

Lisa: ok can I have my phone back and can we get going if you are not going to speak.

Jennie shakes her head at me.

Jennie: no you can't get your phone back until we talk

Lisa: ok what's on your mind princess

I can see Jennie blush when I called her princess, she loves it when I call her that. But she was mad so she still had a frown on her face.

Jennie: I heard a rumour that you and Chungha slept with each other, Is that true?

I was confused on what Jennie was talking about but people in Jennie classes seem to always talk about me and sometimes I think they do it to get Into Jennie's head.

Lisa: nini people make rumours about me all the time here just ignore them, I do.

Jennie rolls her eyes

Jennie: Lalisa why would people say something unless you and her flirted with each other Or something.

Me and Chungha have talked and we were lab partners but I've never even kissed or slept with her ever, even before dating Jennie we are just class mates.

Lisa: I'm only lab partners with her Jennie we are only in the same class nothing more people probably getting the wrong ideas in there head

I said while slowly rubbing Jennie's arm so I can try and calm her down. It seemed to work because she came close to me and wrap her arms around my neck.

I placed my hands on either side of her tiny waist.

Jennie: promise me there isn't anything going on between you two

I nodded down at her

Lisa: princess I promise

Jennie gives me a small smile and pecks me on the lips

Jennie: do you have her number?

I thought about it for awhile and remembered we used to text about the work we needed to work on after school.

Lisa: yes

Jennie glares at me

Jennie: I'll delete it off your phone when we drive to Jisoo's place.

I guess I have to tell Chungha that Jennie deleted her number off my phone next time I see her.

Lisa: is that really necessary Jennie?

Jennie pecks my lips again

Jennie: yes if you love me

Jennie smirks at me I just roll my eyes

Lisa: whatever makes you happy princess but can we get going now

Jennie nods as she gets into my car while on my phone.

Off to hang out with our friends....

////////////

They look so cute don't they

They look so cute don't they...: 😍

Thank you guys already on 3k reads on this book so happy❤️😁.