The break up

Jennie pov

Lisa asked me to come to our room. She needed to talk. I mean I don't know what about? She sounded serious. But all of our friends are here. It's my birthday.

Me and Lisa have been dating for 5 years. Yeah I know it's a long time. Maybe she's going to propose or something?

I mean she woke me up with kisses this morning but not the normal kisses like some thing special kisses. You know what I mean?

She made me breakfast in bed and threw me this amazing birthday party. I mean the morning birthday sex was amazing so I can't wait for round 2 later on tonight.

Lisa is my everything. We're planning on telling my parents about us. Lisa's parents already knew but they sadly past away a year ago and Lisa hasn't spoken about them since.

I've met Lisa's parents a couple of times and Lisa always said they speak highly of me and love me. I wish I had longer with them because they always welcomed me into their family and made me feel warm and happy.

My parents on the other hand are not open to me being with a woman but hopefully when we tell them they'll accept that I'm happy.

Hopefully I know they only want the best for me and Lisa is the best for me. I love my parents and their opinions mean a lot to me. I mean they raised me to be perfect. Which I am.

I know everyone tells me that I've been dating Lisa way to long for my parents not to know but my mom has some sort of idea, she always would say me and Lisa were cute together but my dad will always glare at my mom and I just always used to say " she's just a friend" to make them happy, most importantly my father.

My father doesn't even like my mom joking about it, he'll get offended and tell my mom not to be silly and say " my daughter will be married to a great man one day" whatever that means?

I'm also going to be the new CEO of my fathers company which is a dream of mine because I've always been passionate about the family business.

Enough about me.

Let's see what my sweet face wants.

I open the door to our bedroom and close it when I see Lisa sitting on our bed.

The mood all of a sudden became dull and I felt a pit in my stomach when I see the way Lisa is.

She's not her normal self.

Not giddy...

Goofy

Nor happy?

Jennie: sweet face, why'd you sneak up here and not celebrating my birthday with me and our friends.

Lisa wipes her tears. Why is she crying? Did something happen?

Jennie: honey? What's wrong? Is it about Bambam not coming to my party because I called Minnie and she said he's not feeling good. Are you worried about him?

I softly say as I walk closer to her. Actually none of close Lisa's friends came because they said they're not too good either.

Maybe that's why Lisa is sad?

Jennie: do you want me to call them and see if they feel better?

I was about to get my phone but the sound of Lisa's voice stops me.

Lisa: No Jennie. We need to break up.

I shake my head with her sudden statement. She can't be serious?

Jennie: w-what? Lisa... it's my birthday?

I can feel my heart drop and my breath quicken. This can't be happening?