Arcade hangout 2

Lisa PoV

Bambam: why did all of our ex's just walk in here

Me, Seulgi, Bambam and Jackson were facing our ex's at this very moment.

Soojin: hey Bam baby did you miss me.

Bambam gulps, as our 4 ex's approach us. They were now standing in front of us.

Jackson and Bambam don't have girlfriends currently but they won't ever get back with these ex's because they tried to fight with our friends and it would be like choosing cheaters over friends.

Hyolyn: well Jackson, looking as yummy as ever

Soojin didn't really cheat on Bambam, she was trying to have a fight with Rosé and Jennie so Bambam broke up with her because she slapped Rosé. I mean Rosé was really going to beat Soojins ass when she slapped her but Bambam held her back and broke up with Soojin instead.

With Jackson and Hyolyn, Hyolyn was caught by Nayeon, kissing a guy called Taemin, so Nayeon told Jackson and Jackson called her over to break up with her, but Hyolyn got jealous because Wendy and Mina was at his house along with JB, who is a friend of Bambam and Jackson, she really tried to fight Mina and Wendy so Jackson had to definitely break up with her, after they argued.

Suzy: hello Seulgi bear

Suzy blows a kiss to Seulgi and Seulgi looks at Jackson and Bambam who was sitting beside her.

Suzy and Seulgi broke up because Seulgi fell out of love with her, Suzy treated her like trash and used her money except acting like a girlfriend. Seulgi started to have feelings for Irene so she broke up with Suzy, Seulgi never cheated. Thats why she ended things so she can start to court Irene, when Suzy found out Seulgi likes Irene after the break up she went to Irene house and she tried to fight her, even Jennie and Jisoo, Jisoo called Seulgi and Seulgi called Jackson to help get rid of Suzy.

Hwasa: Lisa papi, you miss me.

Hwasa bites her bottom lip as she gently placed her hand on my arm. I gulp. Jennie hates Hwasa, mainly because she's one of my ex's who always in my classes and never seems to get over me. When me and Jennie broke up, I was kind of just fucking Hwasa who was my ex, we were going out before me and Jennie we're even a couple.

Then when I got back together with Jennie I told Hwasa we couldn't fuck anymore. Me and Hwasa have always stayed friends because well we never broke up in a messy way. We broke up because we weren't in love anymore. We both agreed but we always manage to fuck whenever our relationships mess up.

But I love Jennie, I've never cheated on her. It stays like that. Jennie is the love of my life and Hwasa knows that. I don't need a fuck buddy, I want to marry Jennie one day. Hwasa is just someone I have already let go, if only she'll let go of me.

Bambam: what are you guys doing here?

Soojin: we came to play silly

Soojin winks at Bambam.

Jackson: at this arcade, there are like 70 different ones around here.

Its ironic that they chose this one to go to.

Suzy: come on guys, this arcade is owned by our good friend RM.

I rolled my eyes, RM why did you have to be popular.

Lisa: well if you'll excuse us, we have 2 more hours of game play left on this game.

Hwasa: I can watch you? Right baby. 

I didn't know what to say I was lost for words.

Lisa: I-I-I'm

Why did she have to be hot, but Jennie is hotter. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Bambam nudged me as Hwasa smirks at my stuttering. We just ignored our ex's and played the game.