I want plastic surgery prank.

Because you guys miss prank wars, this is one of the pranks from that book. I think it's a cute one so I brought it back. Remember Lisa is g!p here.

Jennie PoV

Jennie: hey guys it's me Jennieeeee... and I'm all alone so you know what time it is.

I wave at the camera which I hid in the kitchen.

Jennie: yes I'm in the kitchen and I found a really good spot... not like Lisa who failed last time and had a horrible hiding place in the kitchen.

I had a smug smile on my face remembering that prank.

Jennie: Lisa won't expect this to be a prank because we are in here.

I looked at the camera from where I was standing and it was perfect.

Jennie: so today I'm going to do the I want plastic surgery prank on Lisa to see what she has to say about it. I'm actually not going to but it'll be interesting to find out what Lisa thinks.

I really don't know Lisa is going to react to this.

Jennie: Lisa is upstairs in our room taking a nap I'm going to tell Jisoo and Rosé to make some load noice to wake her up or have Jisoo sent dalgom or Kuku to wake Lisa up.... I'll think about it...

I just looked at the blinks smiling I'm so confident but yet a little scared of Lisa reaction.

Jennie: I don't know what to say I might say I want my nose or butt done.... I don't know something crazy.... maybe lips?

I thought

Jennie: anyway I'm going to text Rosé to do something to wake Lisa up maybe sending the dogs to make a load of noice will do it,... if I send Leo and Luca In there Lisa just might end up cuddling with them.... so dogs are the better option for this prank.... I'll see you guys shortly.

Lisa PoV

I was woken up by dogs barking. When I got up I see the door open and kuma and dalgom we're playing in my room.

Lisa: guys can't you play somewhere else.... auntie Lisa was sleeping.

I said to Kuma and Dalgom but that just ended up with loader barking. I looked around for Jennie and she wasn't here. Did my Jen leave the door open again?

I got out of the bed and headed downstairs while stretching.

Lisa: Jennie!!!

I called out and a couple of seconds later I get a response.

Jennie: in the kitchen!!

I hear her call back so I headed to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen I see Jennie leaning on the counter using her phone. She looks really hot. I walked behind her, placing my hands firmly on her hips looking down at her perfect butt which was directly on my crotch.

Before I could grind my hard member on her perfect butt Jennie stood up straight and faced me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I automatically wrapped mine around her waist. I see her beautiful gummy smile looking up at me.

Jennie: hey sweet face.

She says as she pecks my lips

Lisa: baby you left the door open, I was sleeping.

I pout at her and she frowns

Jennie: sorry hon but you needed to get up sooner or later.

I chuckle.

Jennie: I need to talk to you about something anyway?

Jennie said nonchalantly and I just nod lifting her up so she was now sitting on the counter and I placed myself between her legs, my hands on her thighs.