Just friends

Jennies pov

I was sitting on my couch in my house because I came back from work early. I texted my girlfriend Lisa but she's out with her best friend Bambam for the 6th time this week.

I love Bambam he's become a friend of mine but he's getting to see more Lisa than me and I'm starting to get annoyed.

Just last week I asked if Lisa could go with me to the zoo but she couldn't because she was with Bambam playing video games. I mean how old are they 5.

Then the next day I asked if she was going to the movies with me with Rosé and Jisoo for a double date but yet again Bambam and her were practicing a dance for dance class.

She's turned me down so much this week I'm starting to get annoyed with her and Bambam. Rosé and Jisoo just say Lisa is having her fun time but what about my Lisa time.

The only time Lisa talked to me is yesterday night, this morning guess where she went with Bambam to see this action movie I had no interest in. She didn't even stay to have breakfast.

But I'm going to try to say something to her tonight when she comes home
I also texted her to come home earlier hopefully she and Bambam don't stay out till 9 like they did yesterday. I know what your thinking it's early but it's to late for me especially when I haven't seen my wife though out the day.

(Time skip )

9:30pm

I was waiting, another night Lisa is coming home late.

I heard a knock on the door finally. Lisa forgets her key at home
Sometimes because Bambam picks her up. I went to the door and opened it to see Lisa smiling at me she walked in and pecked my lips before taking her jacket off. I closed the door behind her and locking it.

Lisa: hey babe how's your day been?

I rolled My eyes at her

Jennie: lonely actually lonely this whole week

I was mad and I hope she gets the hint.

Lisa: I'm here now baby girl what do you want to do.

Jennie: where have you been Lisa it's almost 10 I told you to come home early

Lisa chuckled

Lisa: sorry princess but me and Bambam decided to watch this Thai movie and then we hung out with Sorn, Minnie, Nichkhun and Ten.

I rolled my eyes my wife has to many friends.

Jennie: what about Your nini

I pouted at Lisa and her face got a little more serious

Lisa: something bothering you jen

Lisa walks up to me wrapping her arms around me locking her hands together so I have no escape.

Jennie: can we go out tomorrow

Lisa: I'm going out with Bambam tomorrow

I rolled my eyes

Jennie: that's the problem

Lisa looked at me with confusion

Lisa: Bambam. you like Bambam

I shake my head

Jennie: yes I do but it seems like you spend more time with him than me. I've only see you at night and rarely in the morning you hardly have time to do anything with me.

Lisa pecks my lips a couple of times before speaking making me relax a little. I hope she didn't just do that to change the subject.

Lisa: I'm sorry I tell you what, I'll cancel plans with Bambam tomorrow and We'll have a day with each other I'll take you to that zoo you wanted to go to and then I'll make it up to you with dinner later on

I blushed

Jennie: I would love that but one more thing

Lisa: what is it princess

Jennie: I want you to spend more time with me and only about 2 or 3 days with Bambam a week nothing more than that.

Lisa was actually calm and she didn't seem angry with what I said.

Lisa: anything to make you happy. happy wife makes for a happy life.

I chuckle she read this quote one time online and now she always says it but I can't say I disagree with it.

Jennie: yes it does now can you order pizza please I haven't ate

Lisa: sorry babe You must be hungry

I pout looking up at her frowning my eyebrows.

She chuckled and she placed both of her hand on each side of my face squeezing my cheeks a little more and then placed multiple kisses on my lips, making me chuckle

Lisa: I'll get you your pizza you want and I'll get you some of your favourite milk ice cream for dessert

As Lisa gets her phone to order the food I give Her a gummy smile

My wife is so sweet...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

this idea was from @GamingMeerah  comment so thanks.