Birthday girl

Lisa pov

We're at Jennie birthday party, she's a little mad because of something that happened this morning.

Jackson: happy birthday Jen!

Jackson and Bambam came and greeted us.

Bambam: birthday girl... our gifts are in your room as requested.

Jennie hugs them.

Jennie: thanks at least you guys remembered.

I sigh

Irene: what do you mean Jennie? You've been making comments like this the whole party.

She really has.

Lisa: honey how many times do I have to say I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't say happy birthday to you as soon as I opened my eyes this morning.

Jennie rolls her eyes. She's really dramatic.

Jennie: yes you waited until we had breakfast and got dressed to say it and everyone but you has already said it to me at that point.

Everyone laughs.

Yeri: big mistake Lalisa.

I pout

Seulgi: you might as well have forgotten.

Seulgi pats my shoulder

Rosé: hey Jen it's not that bad at least she wished you.

Jennie pouts

Jennie: she should of wished me when she gave me my morning kisses.

Jennie still pouts at me and I shake my head, Birthday girl is upset because I didn't say happy birthday as soon as I opened my eyes.

Jisoo: Jennie be happy it's your birthday, at least Lisa got you a gift.

Which she hasn't opened yet because it's with the others in our room. I got her two gifts, the big one isn't as important.

Jennie: I'm not completely mad she's still my sweet face, at least she remembered a gift.

We carried on with the party, I let Jennie mingle with friends.

Bambam: I'm going to see how Red velvet are.

Bambam heads towards red velvet who were also talking To Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and Twice, large group. Makes me nervous so I didn't go over.

I invited a lot of people. Got7 is here Stray kids and a lot more. I even invited  my friends. I didn't really know who to invite but I invited Jennies Best friends. I see Jennie talking to my friends right now actually. She went over to Minnie, Ten and Sorn.

She looks happy maybe if she sees me I'll annoy her again. I seriously didn't forget her birthday I just didn't say it as soon as I got up, I mean I was still half asleep when I was giving her morning kisses.

I went to the kitchen and sat down. Maybe I'll have some quite time on my own.

Couple of moments later someone sat next to me. A little close so I shuffled a little.

Lisa: hey, what you doing here?

Hwasa smiles at me. I smile back.

Hwasa: hey hot stuff, it doesn't matter about me, most importantly why are you here alone at your girlfriends party?

I shrug

Lisa: I'm letting her talk with friends. I've already annoyed her a lot today.

Hwasa chuckles