Worker

Lisa pov

I woke up at 5 in the morning.
I'm in Jennies room and I need to get out of here before any of my co workers see me here. Jennie is peacefully sleeping I kiss the top of her forehead and leave her to sleep. I go to my room and got dressed into my work uniform.

It's just a white shirt which is tucked into my dress pants. I work for the Kim's as a housekeeper. The housekeepers stay at the property.

We get the weekends off to spend with our families but because my family is in Thailand I just go see Bambam and my other Thai friends who also live in Korea. Mr Kim favours me so he told me if I need a couple of weeks off to go to Thailand I can, all I need to do is ask. He also lets me go out with my friends whenever I ask. Even though I hang out with my friends at the weekend. He says as long as I inform him or his wife Mrs Kim I can go.

I go downstairs and I see nobody here, I see the chef isn't up yet. I wasn't hungry but normally he's here to cook breakfast.

In about an hour my coworkers  should be up. We have breakfast before the Kim's get up.

??: you're up early?

Jia my coworker says as she walks up to me.

Lisa: morning.

I smile as she ties her hair in a high pony. She says her ideal man is someone who's fit and mysterious. She also says I'm mysterious because I'm the only one who hasn't asked her on a date out of the 100+ workers. Secondly I'm not a guy, she's straight so I don't know why Jennie is jealous of mine and Jia's friendship.

Jia: you think today is going to be better than yesterday. I wish Mr and Mrs Kim go on a trip and takes us.

I chuckle, our bosses go on business trips a lot the last time I went they made me and Jia share a hotel room and let me just say Jennie wasn't happy.

Lisa: I wish we could unless someone stops us.

Jia chuckles as she straightens the collar on my shirt.

Jia: you mean Jennie being a brat and kicking her feet because her daddy doesn't give her a pick of the housekeeper she wants to boss around.

I chuckle as Jia complains, Jennie is hard on her but I'm the only person who knows why.

Jia: you need to learn to dress yourself.

Jia brushes her hands along my shoulders, straightening my shirt,

Lisa: thank you and she's not bad, I'll handle her don't worry. If she bosses you around I'll do the jobs for you.

Jia turns red.

Jia: my hero, why do you always stick up for that spoilt brat.

She's mine that's why?

Lisa: I mean she's really cute, she doesn't purposely go out of her way to be bossy.

Only to you Jia. Jia rolls her eyes.

Jia: see always seeing the good side of her. Didn't she break your phone screen because you wasn't listening to her.

I mean that's what I told Jia, she really broke my phone screen because Jia was texting me while Jennie wanted me to give her 100 kisses but she paid for my phone to be fixed.

Lisa: yes but...

Jia shakes her head and cuts me off.

Jia: I prove my point babe, why don't we meet later tonight.

I chuckle. Jia flirts with me but I know she's just messing around.

Lisa: princess I've told you I don't mix business with pleasure. Never.