Toxic ( jealous lisa )

Jennie PoV

Me and Rosé are currently in LA for work. We are having a good time. We miss Korea though and seeing Jisoo and Lisa. We've been in LA for a week and a half and I miss my Lisa so much.

We've been FaceTiming, texting  and calling each other but I miss her touch. Me and Rosé are at the studio with Jaden and one republic's Ryan. 

We spend 4th of July with Dua Lipa, Sofia Richie and some other friends.

Lisa was crazy jealous when she saw Duas Instagram post, she said I looked too sexy. She really just misses me and she wants me to come back home but she also knows I'm here for work.

Me and Rosé were taking a break, Ryan and Jaden went out to get some food. Me and Rosé decided to post on Instagram. It's only 6pm here in LA, so it's like 8am in Korea. Lisa is probably awake right now and Jisoo normally goes to the set of snowdrop quite early and finishes late.

Rosé: Jisoo unnie just texted me and she's going to work now.

I nod

Jennie: Lisa hasn't texted me yet she normally does when she gets up, I'll call her.

I call Lisa and she didn't answer. I frown.

Rosé: did you make her mad again or something.

I shake her head

Jennie: I don't think so she must of woken up.

I hear my phone buzz. It was a text from Lisa.

SweetFace🥰: why do you look so freaking hot in the studio, I bet they're guys there. Right! Fucking staring at your fine ass, I'm so mad right now.

I don't know whether she's complimenting me or not.

Jennie: well she's mad about my clothes again.

Rosé chuckles

Rosé: I told you not to wear that skirt it is kind of short.

I roll my eyes

Jennie: I'm not cheating on Lisa and that's what Lisa will think.

Rosé nods

Rosé: I mean it's been a week and she misses you that's all, she knows you won't cheat on her because you're like head over heels for her, everyone can see that.

I get another buzz

SweetFace🥰: have fun with whatever guy that is there, I don't fucking care anymore, you don't love me anyway.

I felt like crying, how can she say I don't love her. I show Rosé the text and her eyes widen.

Rosé: wow she's really mad, just ignore her Jennie, she's being childish.

Sometimes Lisa can say things and take it so far.

Rosé: luckily she wasn't here when that guy flirted with you at Sofia's party.

I slap Rosé arm

Jennie: hey I walked away and he was the one flirting.

I get another buzz.

SweetFace🥰: you're not responding to me so you're with someone else aren't you. You better not be Jennie Kim, don't tell me you turned into a whore. You've only been in LA for a week or so and you're cheating on me.

I shake my head

Jennie: I'm going to Facetime her

Rosé nods