Hickey

@Nowimadying

(A/n: before we start I want to show you guys what Lisa and Jennie will be wearing )

Without the trainers and the bags. With her hair tied.

Lisa PoV

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hi guys... it's your girl Lisa here... from BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA... I'm alone so you guys can guess what that means... I'm back with another prank.... and it's scary guys I'm not pranking Jisoo or Rosé... I'm going to prank Jennie.

I say into my vlog camera, today I'm going to post a video that our 20 million or so YouTube subscribers or what we like to call them "blinks" love. They love it when we have prank each other on our channel and I'm pranking Jennie who is my girlfriend today.

I also own this channel with my girlfriend Jennie and the rest of our friends Rosé and Jisoo. We are all in a prank war and I decided to prank Jennie because the blinks just love it when me and Jennie prank each other.

Lisa: and today I'm going to pull the hickey prank on my girlfriend Jennie... as revenge from her "text from my ex" prank that she did in the last prank video... if you haven't already, check that out... or not because my prank is going to be better.

I walk upstairs into my room where I'll be doing my prank. We all have quite a big house that we share together.

Lisa: I decided that it will be the perfect time to get Jennie because Rosé and Jisoo are away on a romantic getaway

I always tease our blinks about Rosé and Jisoo relationship because our fans love them together, plus Jisoo and Rose always flirt.

Lisa: I'm joking about the romance.... or am I

I wiggle my eyebrows at our blinks.

Lisa: back to what I'm here to do... Jennie went out with her friend Irene and she texted me that she should be home in 30 minutes, so I'm going to get ready for this prank...

I walked into the bathroom and got ready... I was going to time skip this when I upload the video.

After I put the hickey on my neck it looked pretty real. I showed it to the camera. It looks so good.