Stealer

Lisa pov

It's a Saturday. I love the weekends because it's the only time me and Jennie can spend time with each other. I just woke up from a nap. I had head pains so Jennie told me to take a nap. It's only 1pm.

Speaking of Jennie where is she?

She was next to me when I drifted off to sleep.

Where is my hoodie?

I wanted to wear my no fake friends hoodie but it's not here? Weird.

I just put some random sweats on and a jumper and headed down to the living area. That stealer.

Lisa: Jen I was looking for that hoodie.

Jennie smiles. She was wearing my hoodie, she had safety shorts on too. She looks really cute actually.

Jennie: my baby feeling better?

I nod.

Jennie: come here.

Jennie opens her arms out to me, she was sitting on the couch.

Lisa: what have you been doing?

I sit next to her and she cuddles with me on the couch.

Jennie: well after you went to dream land, I stole your hoodie and I came down to watch a movie because I didn't want to wake you.

Jennie pouts as she sits on my lap.

Jennie: I'm glad you're feeling better sweet face.

Jennie pecks my lips. I caress her bare thigh.

Lisa: aren't you cold?

Jennie shakes her head

Jennie: this hoodie is big enough I can just cover my legs with it but you're awake now so you can keep me warm.

Jennie plays with my hand which was caressing her leg. She intertwined our hands together.

Lisa: cute.

Jennie shakes her head and pouts.

Jennie: my baby is cuter...

Jennie says in a baby voice

I just laugh.

Lisa: mandu is cuter.

Jennie pouts

Jennie: you want to fight Manofoot?

Lisa nods

Lisa: fight me mandu.

Jennie brings my hand to her mouth and slightly bites my fingers. She didn't actually bite me. I laugh as we play fight a little.

Lisa: yah.

I put her in a head lock, I didn't put any pressure on it. Jennie bites my arm slightly making me let her go.

Lisa: yaahhh

Jennie sighs.

Jennie: I give up you win.

Jennie rests her head on my shoulder, she was pretty out of breath.

Lisa: cute.

Jennies phone went off.

Jennie: Hello.

She answers while her head was still on my shoulder. I put my arm on her thigh and she intertwined our fingers together.

Jennie: we can come... who else is coming.... Great I'll get Lisa ready... she wasn't feeling so good earlier but she beat me in a fight so she's much better...