He's Gone

Trigger warning: drug abuse and death.

Everything here is made up for this short, I went with something dark this chapter if your not comfortable please don't read this chapter.

This chapter is long.

Jennie PoV

Everything has changed ever since Lisa's best friend Bambam Past away. We all try our best to help her. She's going through a rough time and she hardly talks anymore.

She used to be so happy and lively but now she says she feels empty and lonely.

Bambam was Lisa's childhood friend and they've grown up together. They hung out everyday always calling each other when they needed each other. The true definition of Best friends.

Me Jisoo and Rosé all live in the dorm, Lisa is staying in her old room. She can't be left alone. We try and get her out of her room to eat but she's been locked in her room ever since she came back from Bambams funeral. Lisa does have her own place and for Bambam's last couple of weeks In this world, Bambam was staying there.

YG tells Lisa she can only stay at her own place when she doesn't have schedule. But because of this Lisa wanted to stay in the dorm. It must be hard stepping into her apartment realising Bambam spent his last days in there.

She opens up to me a little but it's not the same, it's the sad "hellos" and the sad "I'm fines".

Lisa never told us what killed Bambam, to the fans they said he died from natural conditions. Only his family and Lisa know why he really died. Not even his members know.

As far as I can recall I don't remember Bambam having any medical issues but then again maybe I didn't know what happens behind closed doors.

Lisa told me it wasn't a natural death and that's all. She knew how he died and it was slowly killing her inside.

When we go to radio interviews she ignores questions about him. When we go and perform on concerts and shows she always has a smile on her face. The thing with Lisa she's really good at hiding her emotions and it hurts me Jisoo and Rosé a lot.

YG tells her that we can cancel the performances and appearances but Lisa always says she doesn't want to disappoint the fans and she needs something to distract her from him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I get a message from my best friend Chahee. She says that she's coming over to the dorm with dinner. I just texted her ok. I mean if I said no she'll still come over anyway.

Chahee doesn't really like Lisa because she thinks she shouldn't be in blackpink because she's Thai. I told her off many times but what can I do Chahee is my best friend and I love Lisa so much. I always get torn between the arguments between those two but Lisa just ignores Chahee and is the bigger person.

Jennie: Rosé, Jisoo. Chahee is coming over with dinner.

I say to Rosé and Jisoo as I entered Jisoo room.

They just nodded

Rosé: is that a good idea having your best friend over, with you know, Lisa at this moment of time. She's always a bitch to Lisa for no reason.

I sigh

Jennie: she'll behave and Lisa wouldn't mind.

They nod at me

Jisoo: tell Lisa incase.

I nod

I guess I have to tell Lisa