chesty problem

Jennie's PoV

I was working at my desk typing on my computer trying to finish the work that I was doing.

An hour later...

Finally it was time for lunch....
I went to get my girls so we can go to grab something at the new sandwich place that opened just 10 mins away from our workplace.

Rosé and Jisoo were already with me we went to Lisa's desk to get her but it looked like she was distracted by someone.

I rolled my eyes to see it was Stacy this big chested bimbo who always seem to flirt with Lisa. Her shirt is unbuttoned and her boobs were sticking out of her revealing top.

Rosé: guess Lisa is a little busy

Jisoo: Jennie your gonna go there aren't you

It's not like me and Lisa are dating right now but we were going out for a year before we broke up a month ago and I still love her.

Jennie: lets see what that slut is doing with Lisa.

We walk up to them and Lisa had her eyes glued to the bimbos big chest which makes me sick, her boobs were fake anyway.

When we went to them they were talking or more like flirting.

Stacy: like this new top I'm wearing Lisa I got it just for you.

Stacy said while leaning over Lisa desk and she nervously chuckled

Lisa: they're huge~ I mean Yeah it's nice

Stacy seemed to noice Lisa looking and she loved it because she leaned in closer which I couldn't handle anymore

Jennie: Lalisa get up

Lisa jumped when she heard the sound of my voice and quickly stood up.

Lisa: hey guys me and Stacy were just talking about work

I rolled my eyes

Jennie: Stacy don't you have to give our boss a blow job or something

Everyone knew me and Stacy hate each other

Stacy chuckled

Stacy: I rather have Lisa go down on me

Stacy winked at Lisa and Lisa just shakes her head. I was about to tackle the bitch but I felt Lisa's arms around me holding me back.

Lisa: calm down nini lets just go and get lunch.

Lisa whispered in my ear, I blushed when she called me nini it was a cute nickname she gave me when we were dating. I called her lili they kind of matched with each other.

Stacy: I'll see you after lunch Lisa

Stacy blew a kiss at Lisa and skipped away, what a slut.

Rosé: why does she always flirt with you Lisa?

Lisa shrugs while still having her arms around me.

Jisoo: I have a felling she got her boobs done just to shove them in your face

I hate everything about that bimbo.

Jennie: if I see you look at her chest one more time I will not hesitate to kill both of you and you can't stop me this time you got that Lisa

Lisa lets go of me.

Lisa: I'm single though and didn't you flirt with the guy who works downstairs.

Lisa crosses her arms and raises her eyebrows at me, I actually totally forgot about that.

Jennie: this is not about me Lalisa she does this all the time and you seem to like it

Rosé: guys can we please go I'm getting hungry

We all nod and walk towards the elevator

I felt an arm around my shoulders.

Lisa: babe don't get jealous you know I rather have you than her she can't compare to your beauty.

I blushed as we all went out of work and finally went to grab some lunch.

////////////////

Enjoy some cute jenlisa gifs