Don't go

Jennie PoV

It was around 8 at night....

I was walking around my room waiting nervously for my ex girlfriend Lisa to get here, she's picking up her stuff from my house taking back to her own place.

Your probably wondering why we broke up right? Well one night I just got so mad at Lisa for what my not so real friends said they seen we got into a big fight and it was the end of our relationship. That was around 3 months ago. Yeah that long ago.

I was broken when we broke up I stayed at my cousin Rosé's  place for a few days then at my bestfriend Jisoo's for another few days. I still love Lisa to this day and I heard from Rosie that Lisa still loves me I mean only because we broke up doesn't mean I was going to take our friends away from her.

All I want is her to be with me even though I hurt her so much by breaking off our relationship, I still think she is my lili and I'm her nini.

I mean I see her recent instagram posts she still wears the couple necklace we both got together and I still wear mine, so if that doesn't show she still cares then I must of just been crazy. Am I looking to much into things?

I was disturbed from my thought with the door bell ringing I went to go and open the door and there she was Lisa my ex. She looked like she was going out somewhere she looks so handsome but pretty at the same time.

she better not be going out looking so oppa like. When me and Lisa were dating girls just through themselves at Lisa and I bet those same girls are happy we aren't together now.

( what Lisa is wearing)

Lisa PoV

When she opened the door I checked her out head to toe why is my ex girlfriend so hot.

( what Jennie is wearing but without the sneakers and socks imagine her with just bedtime slippers)

I know she is just in her night clothes but wow just naturally beautiful. How can anyone move on from Jennie Kim she's just so beautiful. I shake my head because I realise I was staring to long.

Jennie: come in

Jennie steps aside and I walked in and she closes the door.

Lisa: you know you shouldn't answer the door in just a large shirt your practically wearing nothing and people might you know... stare.

I know I sound kind of possessive right now but look at her anyone would just reach out and try something with her.

Jennie: i knew it was you who was coming Lisa

I nodded she still should of wore something more.

Jennie: your stuff are all upstairs

Jennie says while she walked upstairs I followed her. the view from behind was just WOW... but enough of that Lisa you're here to pick up your stuff and go partying.

When we were in her room I decided to ask Jennie how she was.

Lisa: so how have you been are you ok?

Jennie nods

Jennie: I'm doing ok now how about you?

Lisa: Yeah I'm okay to

I smiled at her as I picked up the box where she had my stuff in

Lisa: I pick up the rest of my stuff tomorrow morning

Jennie: I thought you were making two trips

I was debating weather to tell Jennie what I'm doing after this

Lisa: I'm going out tonight

Jennie looked down

Jennie: where?

Lisa: just a house party that bambam is throwing he told me if I was feeling better then I should come over.

Jennie: you planning on drinking and flirting?

Jennie nervously asked I chuckled

Lisa: what else do you do at parties nini.

Jennie's PoV

When Lisa called me nini my heart fluttered she hasn't used that nickname since we broke up. But then I also remembered what she said drinking and flirting, it just didn't feel right for her to go.

I looked down at my fingers I didn't want her to go to this party.

Jennie: Lisa please don't go

Lisa: what?

I sigh

Jennie: I said don't go to the party please

I asked in a sweet yet sad tone which Lisa picked up on. I walked up to her and grabbed the box of her stuff and placed it back into my closet.

I walked back up to her and looked into her eyes which were already looking down at me for a moment before I played with the end of Lisa's jacket. I looked down at my fingers.

Jennie: stay here with me don't go to the party, I want you to stay with me.

I felt Lisa tuck my hair behind my ear causing me to look at her and then she wrapped her arms around my waist. My heart just melt at her action.

Lisa: tell me why you want me to stay Jennie Kim?

I wrap my arms around her neck and hugged her with my head on her chest.

Jennie: because I don't want you to drink and flirt with other girls I want you here safe at home with me, I want you to cuddle with me and hold me Lisa, I want you to do that with me and not anyone else.

I felt Lisa squeeze me a little closer to her body with the hug. It felt like home in her arms.

Lisa: ok nini I'll stay with you.

I look at her

Jennie: you really mean that Lisa.

Lisa smiles at me.

Lisa: yes I'll stay with you, I rather you be in my arms than some drunk girl from a party

I smile

Jennie: Lisa your always mine you got that

Lisa smiles at me and pecks my lips

She's not going anywhere

//////

I don't know what's wrong with my wattpad but it won't let me reply to comments 😒 so sorry.