My Ex and your Ex

Ft Lisrene

Lisa pov

I was outside Irene's house, waiting for her. I recently broken up with Jennie. Well we got into an argument and she broken up with me because of it. Irene broke up with her girlfriend Seulgi because of the same thing. I would say it's been about a month since the break ups.

Seulgi was defending her ex and Jennie was defending hers because I started a fight with her ex and Irene started to fight Seulgi's, this happened on the same night. It was a mess.

Irene: thanks for picking me up idiot.

Me and Irene live close to each other so I've been picking her up, we all go to the same school so it's quite awkward when Jennie and Seulgi see us coming out of the same car.

Jennie hasn't been talking to Irene because of it and Seulgi hasn't been talking to me. We all hang out with the same group, we're all popular so we all have a lot of friends.

But because Jennie doesn't speak with Irene and Seulgi doesn't speak with me, Irene has been hanging out with me and my friends and Seulgi has been hanging out with Jennie and her friends.

Irene: come on let's go, I've got everything.

I nod

Lisa: ok beautiful.

I start the car and drive to school.

Irene: you shouldn't be flirting with me Lisa, there's already eyes on us in that school as it is.

I chuckle

Lisa: I can't flirt with you, why? We're both single, Jennie is the one who broke up with me.

Irene rolls her eyes

Irene: it's still wrong Lisa.

I chuckle, of course we both feel bad but it just happened, me and Irene aren't dating, we don't even have feelings for each other.

Lisa: it's not like people know that we've made out.

Irene slaps my arm.

Irene: and if you tell anyone you're dead.

I know it's wrong but I'm mad at Jennie and Seulgi, I still love Jennie but I didn't do anything wrong.

We made it to school.

Lisa: a kiss before we leave the car.

Irene rolls her eyes and kisses me. I smile between the kiss. It's forbidden I know, it's so wrong but hey we're single.

We leave the car and I see Jennie and Seulgi glaring at us.

I put my arm around Irene and we walk to my friends.

Bambam: you guys are trying to get killed.

We greet my friends.

Minnie: yeah because you guys have so fucked.

Irene nudges Minnie.

Irene: no we haven't, we won't take it that far because she still loves Jennie and I still love Seulgi.

They laugh

Lisa: and If Jennie asked me to be her girlfriend again then I'll go back to her in a heart beat.

Irene nods

Irene: same with Seulgi, my heart belongs to that teddy bear.

My friends didn't seem to believe us.

Ten: well you guys have a funny way of trying to get back together with them.

I roll my eyes

Lisa: can you guys stop we've got class in 30 minutes and I don't want to be the talk of the class room.