Fan gift

@cutiepiemieow

Jennies PoV

We were at a fan signing. Many of our lovely blinks came and gave us beautiful gifts.

I was seated next to my girlfriend Lisa or shall I say secret girlfriend because no one except Jisoo and Rosé know about our relationship.

I always liked to sit next to Lisa because she's cute and I can see what she's doing because sometimes she misbehaves, she's childish like that.

But I love her.

Every so often I glance over at Lisa to see what she's doing, how she greets the fans making sure she's not to flirty with anyone That she might just find pretty, I mean she shouldn't find anyone pretty because I'm her girlfriend.

I know Lisa is probably just being nice but sometimes her nice is a little to much, for me not to get mad at her. My baby does look hot today. I just love everything about her.

It came to the end of the fan signing and there was only one fan left and she came to Lisa.

Blink: Lisa oppa

I gulp please tell her not to call you that Lisa. This blink looks 25 and she's really pretty. She had dark green eyes, perfect pointed nose, pink plump lips, caramel tan, she must've been Latina.

I look at Lisa and she was smiling widely at the blink, making the blink blush and fangirl over her. Lisa such a sweetheart and my jealous heart can't take it.

Lisa: hello what's your name princess

I rolled my eyes she calls me princess. ONLY. Come on Jennie don't get jealous over a fan.

Blink: my name is Renna

Lisa: that's a beautiful name Renna

Oh really Lisa she's like 25 she's not 5, just sign her stupid album and say bye.

Lisa signs her album. Then the fan pulled out a little box.

Rena: I got you a little gift.

Lisa awwwwwwhhhhed, Renna opened it and it was a cute ring that has "Renna + Lisa" engraved into it. This makes me super jealous right now and I can't take it.

Lisa: that looks so cute thank you

Lisa takes her gift and the manager takes it from her.

I smiled as the fan walked away waved at us. Why am I so mad over this fan gift.

Lisa PoV

When we came back to our dorm from the fan signing we were all looking at the gifts the fans gave us. Jennie however just walked into her room without saying anything.

Jisoo: what's up with Jennie

I shrugged my shoulders

Rosé: Lisa what did you do now?

I looked at Rose with confusion

Lisa: I didn't do anything, but I'll check what's wrong with my princess

I walk into Jennies room and she was walking around, she seemed like she was thinking about something.

Lisa: babe

Jennie snaps out of her thoughts and looks at my direction.

Lisa: is there something wrong.

Jennie rolled her eyes and fell onto her bed burring her face into the covers

Jennie: it's stupid

She muffled, I chuckled and laid next to her rubbing her back.

Lisa: I'm here to listen

Jennie turns so she's on her back and placed my hand on her stomach instead. I chuckled is she upset of something I did or is she acting cute because she did something.

Jennie: I'm jealous

I looked at her confused, what is she talking about

Lisa: what about princess

She looked down at her stomach and starts playing with my fingers. She seems nervous.

Jennie: that fan calling you oppa and you calling her princess and her sweet gift and I know it's horrible to say but I didn't want you to accept it

I chuckled at her she's jealous of the fan. My baby is so cute.

Lisa: well I'm not going to throw it away I just won't wear it, if it makes you more comfortable.

Jennie nods and turns her head to look at me

Jennie: and you called her princess... I only like it when you call me princess

Jennie says in a baby voice with a pout on her face.

Lisa: I'm sorry baby girl I only called her that because I didn't know her name

I pecked Jennie on the lips because she was acting so cute. 

Jennie: next time daddy, don't call anyone princess because I'm your only princess

Jennie was still using her baby voice and I just chuckled

Lisa: ok daddy won't call anyone but her nini princess

I lean down and trailed kisses up Jennies neck and then planted one on her lips.

Then things got real heated.....

/////////////

Next chapter will be a second part to the hickey chapter. Or well Jennies prank.