Jennie on a date

Another jealous Lisa part, you guys seem to really like jealous Lisa.

Jennie PoV

My ex wife is coming over to pick Ella up. She's having Ella for the weekend. We coparent quite well together. It's a shame that we had to end things because our relationship was too toxic.

I can never get rid of Lisa she'll always be apart of my life, she's my daughters dad, I can't take her away from Ella. Even if she's a pain in my ass, she still has a right to see Ella.

I hear the doorbell. I go and open it. It was her. My heart starts beating every time I see her. The love of my life still.

Jennie: Ella, daddy is here!

I shout for Ella and she shouts back.

Ella: mama, dada wait.

Ella is 3 years old and she's like a little grown up. She already knows how to walk and talk.

Ever since I've opened the door Lisa hasn't stopped looking me up and down.

Ella comes and waddles towards us, with her cute Chanel outfit I dressed her up in earlier.

Ella: dada

Ella jumps into Lisa's arms, she misses her. I walk them to Lisa's car and Lisa puts Ella in her car seat which she put in the passenger side of her car. She rolls the window down and closes the door so she can still keep an eye on Ella.

Jennie: I'll see you baby in 2 days.

I kiss Ella

Ella: mama

Ella makes kissy noises. I laugh at her as I look at Lisa. Lisa gives Ella her phone to watch YouTube videos on.

Lisa: why are you all dressed up?

I gulp. Shit why did she ask me that.

Jennie: I'm going to have dinner later.

Lisa raises her eyebrow.

Lisa: like a dinner as in a date type of dinner.

I shake my head.

Jennie: no as in friends.

Lisa shakes her head and laughs. I know she's jealous already and I'm not even going on a date.

Lisa: who with Jen? You look beautiful? You're dressing up for someone?

I shake my head.

Jennie: no if I tell you who you'll get mad.

Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: I won't get mad Jen, tell me.

Lisa says in a soft voice.

Jennie: well he asked me and I didn't want to be rude and say no because he also works for you.

You can tell Lisa is mad now.

Lisa: so I'm going to have to fire someone today, tell me now.

I shake my head.

Jennie: no Lisa you can't fire someone because I'm going to have dinner with them.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: and who says I can't. They shouldn't be asking you on a date, you're mine, you belong to me.

I rolled my eyes

Jennie: I was yours and I did belong to you.

I say in the past tense and Lisa sighs.