Space

Lisa PoV

Me and my girlfriend Jennie of 2 years got into a big fight and I just left her place. I'm so angry right now.

She really accused me of picking a fight with her ex. I just can't believe she's defending him after All he's done to her, he was the one who's cheating on her.

I decided to go to the bar I just really need something to calm me down right now.

Jennie hasn't stopped calling me since I stormed out, I just need some space from her right now. She's left me about 10 missed calls and 20 text messages I just can't look at them right now.

Also Jisoo and Rosé have been texting me none stop telling me to go home and just sleep this fight out but I can't let Jennie see me get really angry. I just know she probably going to try and talk to me.

Few hours later...

It was around midnight and I was still at the bar. Had about 6 drinks and I still want more I can't stop thinking about the fight me and my future wife had.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see My ex girlfriend Niki. Jennie Hates her guts. But me and Niki never was in love it was just sex maybe we were more like friends with benefits that's one of the reasons why Jennie hates the site of Niki.

Niki: Lisa what are you doing here alone.

I rolled my eyes thinking about the events that happened.

Lisa: just drowning my problems with some beer.

I said as I took the last gulp of my beer.

Niki: you and Jennie got into a fight. Let me take you home you are in no state to drive back.

I looked at her I didn't know what I should do.

Lisa: where are you going to take me

Niki: we'll go back to my place seen as though you and Jennie just got into a fight and she might be sleeping at your apartment.

She was right I did give Jennie a key to my place a year into the relationship.

Lisa: I guess, I'm just really tired.

Niki: lets go then Lisa.

Niki helped me to get to the car and she set off to her place.

What felt like forever I ended up at Niki's place.

At first she was a little touchy feely

Lisa: Niki stop

I take Niki's hands off me and stepped back.

Niki: what Lisa I'm just trying to help you

Niki tried and kissed me but I moved before her lips connect

Lisa: seriously Niki this isn't what you think it is I'm not cheating on Jennie we just had a fight.

Niki nodded

Niki: you really love her don't you even when your drunk

I nod my head

Lisa: she's the love of my life

Niki nodded

Niki: I'll sleep on the couch you know where my room is, goodnight Lisa hope you and Jennie work things out if not my door is always open for you.

Niki got a blanket and went to the couch. I walked to her room and fell asleep.

Jennies PoV

I woke up by the door opening and closing. I was at Lisa's apartment waiting for her. It was 7 in the morning.

I quickly got up from the couch and walked to the door to see Lisa wearing the same clothes but she wasn't wearing her jacket, she must of dropped it or lost it. She had her phone in her hand she seemed drained.

I ran up to her and hugged her and finally felt relaxed when I felt her homely arms around me.

Jennie: I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to take his side I was just stressed out I just didn't want you to get hurt by him.

I said while gently rubbing my thumbs on her cheek bones.

Lisa: it's ok Jennie

Jennie: where have you been?

I said worriedly, she smelt like alcohol the fact she was at a bar or something made my heart hurt.

Lisa: I was just at the bar

Jennie: all night, how did you get home

I raised my eyebrow in concern

Before Lisa said anything there was a knock on the door. Lisa let go of me and went to get the door.

When she opened it I couldn't believe who was at the door holding Lisa jacket. Now my mind wondered she was with Niki the whole night.

Niki: you left your jacket on my bed Lis

That's when my heart broke. Her jacket was on her ex's bed. Now all sorts of bad thoughts were flooding my mind. images of her and Niki.

Lisa looked back at me with guilt then back at Niki. Lisa just nodded at Niki and took her jacket from her and shoot the door slowly.

Lisa came up to me after she put her jacket down and tried to hold onto my hands but I didn't let her I moved away from her.

Lisa: babe it's not what you think.

Jennie: then what Lalisa your clothes were found on your ex's bed you was with her last night drunk

I had tears in my eyes. My Lisa, the love of my life was with someone else's bed that wasn't mine.

Lisa: she walked up to me in the bar I didn't sleep with her trust me Jennie I love you

I just shook my head in disbelief now I'm the one who needs space.

Jennie: I just can't Lisa, maybe we should put this relationship on hold For a while, I need space.

Before Lisa could hold me and tell me to stay with her in her loving arms I just walked out of the door.

I need time to heal myself. I need space...

////////////////

💭💭